Monday, April 14, 2008

Can't stop this thing i've started....

Once again I was being predictable today. If my life was a reality show, my audience would have been bored with my daily antics and they might just turn their screens off or maybe change channels. I guess I was just fortunate for not being born a celebrity of some sort or my career would have plummet into deep hollow nowhere to be found.

Well, I had it all plan like I could do whatever I want with my time. Like nobody cares at all. I was in control. Whatever happen I only have myself to blame.

Sometimes having two jobs just gets into my nerves. My main motivation right now has always been what I got to look forward every month-end, if you know what I mean. But other times I succumb to the idea of some friends telling me to just quit. Honestly, a them intervention is not what I needed right now but a good sleep, which is exactly what I did today while listening to this anti-stress music CD I bought months ago and it helps. If I may brag, I kinda look fresh today. Now I’m lol. But I apologize I’m not fond of posting pictures of myself nowadays. You know, bad hair days. Wait till I had my hair done.

As you may know I did not report for work today. As plan, I have done quite a lot of things productive. I have done personal stuff. I visited blogs of my friends which I have not done for weeks and I know some of you maybe mad at me and I’m sorry for that. Just don’t give up on me just yet, my friends. I won’t promise visiting your blogsite everyday because of the busy schedule I have. But I can assure you, I’m not gonna forget to give each of your site a visit if I can.

Nuff said….

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

*HUGGGGS!*

it's alright bobot even if you don;t visit often, that's normal....

as long as you're doing okay, I'm more than happy....tc always!

KRIS JASPER said...

2 jobs is ok... but health is more important.
Ive done that last year, but my body complained. I resigned after a month. Prob kc I had to travel far that time, so kulang lagi ang tulog ko. Pero kung kaya mo naman, sayang din, so dont forget me na lng sa sweldo mo. LOL.

Anonymous said...

tinamad ka na naman ha? hwag ka ng pumasok para fresh ka palagi *hehehe*

ingatz

BoBoT said...

hey miss thess. i'm glad ur here again. i kinda miss ur comment.

thanks...

i'm ok..

BoBoT said...

yeah kris, that is what i'm also concern about. my health. but so far i'm ok. puyat lng talga palagi.

tnx kris...

BoBoT said...

that's what i thought off doing J..pramis!

uy i got to read ur comment at mark's blog. hmmmm reli nice ha!sobrang haba nya...LOL

Anonymous said...

Please refer to my old blogs about my PTJ. I totally understand what ur going through, sabi nga ni Ateng Mariah, ur gonna make it thru the rain. :)

Ning kaya mo yan, kesa tumunganga sa krohay, kesa magbilang ng butiki at kesa maimbudo sa mga kasama sa bahay, dont u feel thankful sometime na ur not at home all the time? As ive shared sau b4, what do we think when we are so tired with our PTJ? Think about the OKANI nini, if u think of all the nice things u can buy at the end of the month, ur going to have that boost u need to create those silly Personal Statements and CV's and freaking sheffield edinburgh EF lancaster applications and start going on with work. just think about the times u really really really wish u have ur PTJ, think about the times u really really want to spend ur time on something else worth the time, think about the times na u wish, sana im not bored right now or when worse gets worst, think about ur times na broke na, alam kong hindi nangyayari un sau, pero try thinking about the money u save when u do not have the time to go gala or rampa, that's where ul say: ITS BETTER TO HAVE A PT AFTERALL. cheer up! ur not the only person whos tired in the whole wide KSA, may mga nagpapastol nga ng tupa sa Abha, may mga 3 months nga nadedelay ang salary, may mga workers nga na working oertime w/o pay, then think of ur own job, isnt better to be in ur shoes and not in their's?

Anonymous said...

hello botsing( sori to call you again in your pet name sa akin),olongapoboi had made a good comment..that's right,basta ba you have to make sure that you have a good rest ok lang yon.i sleep 4 hours a day max when i come from my night shifts( which i do permanently)ganyan talaga ang buhay bro...sometimes you think ganito na lang ba tayo habang buhay?what you have to do is make sure that you are still happy with what you are doing and that you make sure you have your priorities straight..in that way medyo magaan ang loob mo to work.speaking of which..have you tried to search for jobs in the uk?try lang kahit na matagal ang result.manong peping tried it and he's had 2 jobs already.nasa seychelles na siya as project manager to develop a resort..o di ba maganda..go na!!regards to you and and your friends. i love you

Denis said...

hi bobot!

sana u can add my blog too in your blog roll ( wink wink)

heheh

thanks

Oman said...

its ok. stress happens. a world without stress is boring. its ok to give our heart something to work on. just don't overdo it for u will end up a procastinator. have a nice day.