Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Just Watch The Fireworks...











2009 is finally here, which means I have to say, “Goodbye 2008”. I thank you for the wonderful and not-so-wonderful times we shared last year. Nevertheless, there have been many memories to live-by, memories which made me laugh and cry a bucket-load of tears. Triumphs and desperation. Success and failures. Name it. 2008 has it all for me to remember.

I do not expect too much of 2009 personally, but a lot has been said that this year we expect the worst especially with the economy plummets into piteous low and still unraveling. The very obvious dramatic state of global financial crisis which cause political and economical instability, that even the most developed and most powerful countries had been affected by it.

But I have high hopes that we can survive this, notwithstanding. I just have to think that this year will be the year like no other. Hopefully, my eagerness will last long enough to fulfill all my goals before the year 2009 ends.

P.S

For starters, I and my friends opened the New Year with an intimate celebration of Poch birthday with mouth-watering delectable casual home-cooked chow for us to dine.

I posted some pictures taken during the New Year celebration and Poch bday bash. We had fun at both celebrations!

No comments: