Sunday, July 27, 2008

Age ain't nothin' but a number.....

I have witnessed yet another birthday celebration of one my closest friend Jam last Thursday night. I was surprised at how successful the celebration was, but I always knew it would be a hit. Friends old and new showed up in full support.

Compared to Jam’s celebration last year, this one definitely rocks them all. While all of the celebration I have attended this time of the year, it is no exaggeration to say that I have enjoyed this one the most as much as I would have to think everyone does, although it consumed all of our energy so much as we left the venue feeling exhausted afterwards.

Nevertheless, it is not about the celebration, it is about gathering the people all together that made the celebration worth remembering.

To Jam, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We love you sistah....

P.S. Pictures will follow momentarily….

No comments: