Saturday, July 5, 2008

Here I Am...

This has been my second post since my self-declared hiatus. As promised here I am trying to put my thoughts in writing once again. In fact, just recently I received a comment from Ate Neng at my friendster account saying that it’s ok to write and let your heart out. Which is absolutely true somehow; it eases whatever it is that you’re carrying inside like an excess baggage or something that you have been trying to let go of.

Today and the past week had been a super busy week for me. There’s a lot of stuff to do at the office. Btw, I am connected with Arab National Bank - Invest right now. This has been my last job after Ernst & Young. I left EY because of so many reasons I’d rather keep it to myself. But so far, I’m happy with where I am at right now. Hopefully I’d be able continuously work with good people at my current job. I’m not actually looking for stability or something; I just wanted to work and earn a living, that’s it.

It’s been a month and a half already since I started working with ANB-Invest. So far it has been a good month for me. The people I worked with had been seeing my potential already. My boss is more than ok. He’s the kind of boss where we secretaries would call as autocratic/democratic kind of boss. He let you do your thing at times and he commands most of the time. Well, he is the boss like he can do whatever he wants, and I totally respect that. I’m telling you, I’m gonna have a good working relationship with him.

This week, I created 3 presentations for the department. The last one I made was presented days ago for the CMA and so far the feedback was good. Honestly, I feel proud of myself because I didn’t realize I could actually make a presentation like that. Well, being the resourceful person that I am, I would easily find ways to make the presentation presentable. Although, there are some minor problems during the day of the presentation because of the many changes they made and we are running out of time. But it’s all good. The presentation went well. That is the most important thing, anyway.

Having said all of that, I really hope I’d be able to showcase what I’ve got in my whole stay with ANB-Invest. Wish me luck ppl!

So here I am once again!

XoXo,

B

1 comment:

Kat said...

ulahi kos balita.. nibalhin na diay kag work? well, as long as you're happy, we're happy. hehe :)

tc!