Sunday, August 31, 2008

Another year older, another drama...



It’s my birthday yesterday (aug.30) and I haven’t even greeted myself in here or updated anything in here for that matter. So far this has been one of my happiest birthdays ever. It felt like I’m exalted for so many reasons. There’s no bonggacius celebration like what my friend Rommel had last Thursday night (btw, thanks mhel, the food taste lovely, more than enough to give an orgasmic effect in my mouth..hehe).

My bday celebration (that I wouldn’t even call a celebration) was a total opposite. It was intimate & I had fun. B was there (he rocks my world these days) as well as Pegs and Chin. That’s about it and that’s all that matters to me right now. But hey, it was so so much fun, really!

With that, I wanna thank God for giving me another year of my life. For everything that He has given me for the past year. All the blessings, my family, my friends, my frenemies (meron ba?) & B who completes me.

But it was my tête-à-tête intimate conve with RL last night at 2:30am that wraps up my bday that I would call it a night. We have talked about a lot of things. It was by far the best conversation I had with him. Although it sadden me seeing him last night finally packing up his things ready for his flight to the Philippines today. We were talking like good old friends, no grudges or ill feelings whatsoever between us. I would say that we parted in good faith. My mind and my heart tells me that whenever wherever, we would still be good friends that’s for sure. God knows how much I’m gonna miss him. I will forever love rl no matter what and he knows that.

To all those who greeted me, thank you from the bottom of my “ga-uros-uros- nga- murag- kayu nga gugma” heart.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi b,

tagal ko din di nakabisita dito. 48thou yrs! *hehehe*

i'm so happy for you! sana nga maging masaya pa lalo ang lablayp natin :) mukha naman kiligz ang story mo these days *hehehe*

pasensya na di ako naka-email sa'yo ha. medyo busy sa father's day prep. masaya ang celeb kanina. kanya-kanyang dala ng food mga kapatid ko. happy naman si papa saka bro ko and bro-in-laws.

bukas na lang ulit sa work ha.

ingatz palagi

hugzzz

BoBoT said...

thanks J, prang 48thousand years nga ulet before ka nakabalik dito..hehe. ok lng un, i understand ikaw pa.talk to u tom sa office. miss u J promise. God BLess...