Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Britney Wins Big at the 2008 MTV VMAs

The pop princess has been restored to the royal house!

A sparkling Britney Spears took home three "moon men" at Sunday night's Video Music Awards -- proving that her reign in the music world is far from over -- by nabbing honors for:

Best Female Video
Best Pop Video and
Best Video of the Year for her hit, "Piece of Me."

Just seven months ago, she was hospitalized with a psychiatric disorder, and her father became her conservator. A shocked Spears, who won her first MTV VMA award ever last night after 16 nominations, said, "I'm speechless. Oh, my goodness, thank you! I first wanna thank God for blessing me like this, and my family -- my two beautiful boys for inspiring me everyday."

Britney's comeback was in full swing at the 2008 MTV Video Music Awards as she wowed the crowd in an impeccable silver frock, strappy heels, and a smile.

Congrats brit brit!!!!!

No comments: