Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Blogging - 100th post...







To tell one’s story to the world is something that I have not dream of doing but here I am revealing myself and some of my thoughts out there to the open, that’s what I am talking about.

Today and this topic happens to be my 100th post since I started blogging 4 months ago and I thought I’d take the time to reflect on how it has impacted my life during the last 4 months.

Chris a.k.a. charmed one, has been encouraging me to have my own blog. Telling me how much fun it is to document some of your thoughts online. And then it happen one day that I decided to go for it and create a blog of my own.

At first I just wanted to make an online journal for fun and to have a place to post pictures of what goes on in my life. And for the most part, that is still what this blog is all about. Whether it is a photograph of myself having fun with friends or my latest happenings with them, or another photograph of my family back home. I like this blog to serve as my own personal photo album.

A few days ago, Jaleesa and I had a good conversation over the phone like we always do. We talked about a lot of things. How our friendship started etc etc. I told her how I spent a lot of time that day going through just about every post and reminiscing over the past four months.. Although my life is quite boring so to speak, I just can’t believe all that has transpired. From RAGI, my trip to khobar, my birthday celebration, rl’s b-day, my friends b-days, Halloween, all the dramas of my life and let’s not forget the recent anniversary celebration of jun and mark-it.

Documenting my life thru my blog has kind of been a daily routine for me since then. I love being able to update it almost everyday. I love being able to share my experiences somehow. I love getting comments on my blog. I am even learning to appreciate people and points of views that I readily condemned before. In fact, I find myself embracing many of them now.

And the thing is - I can always come and bitch about anything out my blog.
Sure, there are times when I need to regulate what I write because a lot of people who know me read this blog, but for the most part, I share whatever I want to share and keep it mostly light-hearted. It’s just some thoughts that I put out there, a way to record some memories and increasingly, a way to interact with other people.

It has been a surreal experience sharing so much of my life online and for the public to see and it's nice to know that some of my friends and blog friends are interested. Eversince I started blogging, I know a few of my friends have started their own blogs. They are much more fun to visit than any regular website. So this makes me an infant in blogging from the rest of them. I know I still have a lot to learn in blogging. But what I have learned is that a blog will do you no good at all unless you’re prepared to be open and honest about who you are and what you do. I know that there are risks in blogging. I just have to be careful who I talk about, taking pictures and writing about private stuff without permission. It’s common sense really.

But really I can't think of a better way to say thank you to everyone out there that is so nice and so supportive of me. And for somehow letting me post all your pix in my blog esp to those friends of mine who are featured prominently.

This blogging thing still I think it will be a lovely thing for us too look back on and see where we have been.

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

poot pa rin ang nararamdaman ko dahil sa hindi pag invite sa akin sa ranco.

puro poot !!!!!!!

BoBoT said...

sorry na nga eh. ok a million times..hahahaha!

wag naman sana taung warla gurly. ok!!!

Anonymous said...

yeheyyyyyyy, a gold medal for you! :)

medyo madrama pero panalo sa essay. from 1 to 100!!! you're such a good mathematician *hihihi*

special mention na naman ang name ko. kalokah ha. we always have fun naman when we talk di ba? ang accent when it comes to "lewwwddddd". super laugh tayo pareho *hahaha*

anywayz, congratz gurl!!! magcelebrate tayo. daliiii :)

BoBoT said...

thanks J. salamat sa effort na mag comment dito sa blog ko. sobrang naappreciate ko yun promise.

thank u thank u thank u from the bottom of my broken heart. broken daw oh!

Kat said...

how great! 100th post! i think i lost track of my posts na... bayaan mo pag naka 1000th post ako, feature ko kayo ni sis J. nasa 140+ pa 'ko eh. malapit nah! wahahaha!

congrats bobot, so glad you and J found friendship in each other across the miles.

KRIS JASPER said...

@ least ngayon I wont ask "where are u there bot?"

Solo pix na kc. hehe..

BoBoT said...

thanks Kat.

OA naman sa tagal ang 1000th post. pedeng 200 n lng? lolz

BoBoT said...

Ur right KrisJ. that's me pramis!

thanks for the visit!

KRIS JASPER said...

just checking.. hope ur ok.

BoBoT said...

Hi krisJ, i'm fine! thanks

Thess said...

Dear Bobot, Happy 100th post!! I'm so glad i stumbled upon your blog :)

I really enjoy reading your entries, full of wit, honesty, and fun!

keep on blogging..and having fun! *muah!*

BoBoT said...

thank you thess!

just can't believe i'm on my 100th post already. it's surreal!

thanks for always visiting my site.

glad to know u too!

Anonymous said...

poot is such a strong word!

lagot ka bobot *lol*

sis katz, baka 2010 pa yan 1000th post mo ha *hehehe* keep on blogging everyday para ready na ang entry mo sa 2010 *hihihi*

BoBoT said...

Hi J, he doesnt mean that naman eh...i know charmed..hahahahah!

Anonymous said...

hanggang friendster, super advertise mo ang 100th post ha *hihihi*

thanks so much last nite ha.

hugzzz

BoBoT said...

wala lng. just feel like posting them sa bulleting b. ng friendster..hehe!

Anonymous said...

kmusta naman si chris from BLOG to BLOG ang poot. nakakalokah! :O

hehe.

ning nagets ko na pix na maghapon ko dndload, ikinaloka ko ng bonggang bongga anlandi ng pix ko neita ndi ko kakayanin.

hahaha :0

btw, congrats to ur 100th blog, maiimpress ako kung pang 100,000,000 mo na yan. kaya go. Go for the GOLD! :)

joke.

xOxO

-kitemberlake
(joray)

BoBoT said...

katawa sa marikit ang yong paligid and kitemberlake...hahahahha....wagi ni!

fionixe said...

uy! congrats sa 100th post ^_^ wee ~ keep em coming :D

wee! 500th post naman sunod na goal :D

BoBoT said...

tnx fionixe!

namiss kita gurl!

TC....