Sunday, December 2, 2007

Frienship Mark-it....


Last Thursday was supposed to be the best day of friendship mark, which it did. We were all there to witness their moment. I just can’t believe how time fly by so fast.

It’s been a year that I got to know mark-it and how our friendship flourished into something personal. He pours out to me as I do to him. I remember one time I was crying so hard and he was there for me at my lowest of low. Mark may be young and all but he gives great advices and I thank him for that. It’s not always about me or about him, but it’s always about us, about our friendship, we compliment each other. He listens, I listen and vice versa.

I’m glad he had the opportunity to meet this wonderful guy who understands him in all aspects. They may have their happy and not-so happy moments but still they stick to each other. I was once a witness to all this or many times maybe. I’m talking about his partner JR.

Last Thursday night, while celebrating their anniversary at ranco, I was mainly focus on taking pictures of him and JR. It’s their night, their moment to celebrate after a year of sharing each others lives. I may not have a gift for both of them but taking some good pictures would do.
To u friendship mark-it: “Do what makes you happy. Life is not based on money you earn and the success you have achieved. It’s all about being happy with who you are, who you are with, who you’ve got, who you love and who makes your life worth living”.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

super touched ako. sana may magcomment dito, wesh... :)

BoBoT said...

oo naman, nag comment ka na nga eh..hehe!

with or without comment ipopost ko talaga ito..

Anonymous said...

bobot, ang drama mo na naman ha! j/k

hip hop hooraayyy to your friendship with mark :)

anywayz, i've a brand new modem. baldy man replaced the old one *yahoooo* so online ulit ako *hehehe*

talk to you later, seksi.

BoBoT said...

hindi naman maxadong madrama J, slight lang. lolz!!!

nway, good to know ur back J. so WB at the WWW. hehe!

tnx J

Anonymous said...

WWW AS IN world wide woman SABI NGA NI ATENG BEYONCE SA SONG NYA. :)


--KET

NA MALAGKET

NA MAY KASAMANG LATIK

NA NAGKADIKIT DIKIT :)

BoBoT said...

ayan kites, explain mo kay rob ang eksena, hala kaaaaaaaa!!!!

Kat said...

ah drama mode ni ron. hmmmmm...

KRIS JASPER said...

saan ka jan bot? yung naka scarf or no scarf?

KRIS JASPER said...

saan ka jan bot? yung naka scarf or no scarf?

BoBoT said...

nakascarf krisJ...lolz!

BoBoT said...

kerek kat..

Anonymous said...

ay natouch ako lalo, andaming comments ova here. kaya lang they are not pertaining to me at all.. hmmm. :)


AT BAKIT GUS2 MALAMAN NI PAPA KRISJASPER KUNG SINO KA DUN? ANG IBIG BA NYANG SABIHIN AY CHAKA YUNG WALANG SCARF NA MEDYO AKO!?

echos lang. infairness cuty ang krisjaper ning, saan mo sya nakadaupang palad ha?


Hi j! :)

KT

BoBoT said...

Mark visit mo site nya gooooooo