Monday, December 31, 2007

Break the ice - part 2

"It’s been a while,
I know I shouldn’t have kept you waiting
but I’m here now"

That’s exactly the lines of brit’s breathy voice on the fourth track of his album blackout. I felt like I could easily relate to those lines. I know it’s been over a week since I last updated my blog and I’m aware of that. It has been a refreshing vacation I just had. 7-days off from work means having lots lots of rest, just exactly what I needed. Infact right now I gained a few pounds and i'm trying to get rid of those extra pounds.

I'm glad that i'm back, but not fully back yet, please bear with me. Anyway, I posted a few pictures days ago of our gala last dec. 20 at redsand. I'll post more in the coming days.

And btw, to all those who posted comments at my chatbox, to rexie, kat, krisJ, ner, kittie, fionixe, robin, charmed and J, thank you very much. I appreciate your effort in visiting my blog, i do. U guys i'll make it up to you!!! i know i haven't been able to bloghop, but i'm sure i will soon. Hang in there!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

seksi b, thanks also for visiting my blog and the comments you have left.

enjoy your new year! ang saya ha, madami kayong handa. meron pork? *lol*

BoBoT said...

wala pork dito J, mahal xa...hahhahaha