Sunday, December 16, 2007

Break the ice....

I know I haven’t been able to update for days now. I’m trying and squeezing my brain on what to write and what to post. But to no avail. I feel like I have posted everything I wanted to post. There maybe some things out there interesting enough to post about but I don’t know what it is. Or maybe the laziness part of myself just overtakes the not-so-lazy part of me. It’s like I’m having difficulty concentrating on what topic to write. Although I still have the desire about my blog and I just can’t leave this blogging thing just like that.

Like what I said, blogging really helps clear my mind. Instead of like visiting a psychologist or a shrink, I might as well blog and write Lolz! I guess I just have to focus more and get motivated. As in philosophy puts it, without stimulus or focus, the individual is confronted with nothingness, the meaninglessness of existence, and experiences existential anxiety.

So what’s there to write about??? Britney, Britney and more Britney. Give me a break! It’s like I have written about her a lot already. Makes me wanna puke if I’d write more of her. Well, it’s her bday last dec. 2 and she just released a new video of her second single “piece of me” from her hot new album. The video? It’s amazing I just love it. Met every expectation that I have and the last 30 seconds when she starts dancing just gave me the shivers down my spine. She’s really back bitchessssss. OMG, can’t believe I just talked about her again. I’m sick! Wahhhhhhhh! LMAO!

It seems like my world is not cooperating this days so to speak. For one, the past weekend had been boring. I wanna welcome myself to the “boring-weekend-club” if there’s any. I wonder how people spend their boring weekends and have fun. Don't get me wrong, there is stuff to do. There just wasn't enough stuff to keep me busy through the weekend here, being that I always have to have something to do.

With two days of dissatisfying weekend. I have to do something. Don’t what to happen it again. Goshhh I don’t wanna think this would be the end of my social life. What I guess is that I am just another case of the too-much-partying gets u burned out kind of thing.

The other thing that bothers me now is the fact that I could not update my blog at the office. Since my personal account had been block by EY-IT. No yahoo, no google, no personal sites for me. I’m telling you it’s totally blocked. I have been updating my site at the office since I started blogging. How am I supposed to do that now? Especially that I could write easily when I am at my office desk more than in my room. There’s just too much to face in the house, too many forces I had to deal. It’s kind of like hard to do that at home. Do I have a choice? The answer is NO!

Well, believe me that’s more of the two things that bothers me now in a nutshell, a boring weekend and a no-internet-access for me at the office.

With these things in my way, I know for sure that updates will be a bit slow in the coming days. Esp. that hajj vacation will be in 2 days and I will have 5 days off with one itinerary during that 5 days. God, life can be boring. Lolz!

Anyway, I will try to post some pictures and a story for that next week.

BTW, who is the readership for this supposed to be??? BORING!!!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

ganito ang plan...

kilalanin mo ang it staff. bigyan mo ng apple or whatever food na kaya ng budget mo. tapos sabay sabi ng "hi, would you like some?" kailangan super twinkling eyes ka nyan para ma-mesmerize mo sila *lol* oks ba? kalokah ha!

kung wala kang party sa wkend, wash all your bedsheets, pillowcase, blankets or lahat ng dirty clothes mo. lapit na ang new yr di ba? kailangan fresh silang lahat. fresh start for 2008 di ba? *hehehe*

o kaya continue mo yun every thurs nite session mo sa wkend. gawin mong 50 yun 60, 60 to 70 etc *hihihi* ok ba?

just got home from the simbang gabi. bloody cold in the morning. ok lang, kaya ko pa naman ang lamig *lol*

talk to you later.

BoBoT said...

hi J,

i dunno if i'd be able to do that...gosshhhh...prang di ko yata kaya ah...lolz!

i can do 50 or 60 or 70...hahahah

tnx J.

pray mo ko ha..hehe

Kat said...

bobot, dear. magpa-tweetumz ka dun sa IT staff. hehe :) kaya yan!

ah so no Net sa work. where ka nag-update sa latest post? lahi ra jud kung naa ra dayon kay post ka lang nang post.

ako rin busy busy for now. nilalangaw na nga yung aking blog. no updates din dun.

Anonymous said...

I say clear your fuckin cache gurl.

that IT is just IT-mang without the history. OK?

ready ok. uhuh uhuh.

Go go EDUC go EDUC go! Spirit fingers! :)

BoBoT said...

hi kat,

ngiiiiiii. the IT people are like gurangski na, mga gurami na kat, pede na ibutang sa aquarium...hahaha!

got no choice kundi sa haus mag update. singit singit lng. hmp!

tnx kat. miss yah gurl!

pag update na imo blog uy..hehe

BoBoT said...

i've been deleting cookies kit for like forever. pro dedmaru pa rin. blocked kung blocked pa rin ang blogspot..hmp!

Thess said...

Bobot, I miss you!! Wala ka pa rin access? How sad naman...I hope you'll get back to regular blogging soon..I don't care kung 'boring' ang entries mo..I've invented that word ano? *lol*

I hope all is fine with you!!

love
Thess

KRIS JASPER said...

wawa naman.. anw, Happy Holidays na lng jan.

Anonymous said...

parang wala yata akong naintindihan sa post na ito hahahahahaha.

nasobrahan yata ako sa tulog during the holidays or baka frozen na ang brain ko?

BoBoT said...

hi thess...dont wori, i'm gonna be soon. watch out na lng..hehe

miss yah too gurl..

happy holidays!

BoBoT said...

tnx krisJ.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

BoBoT said...

hahaah. kaloka x ha.

miss yah gurl.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS...

Anonymous said...

You'll love this:


Kevin Federline, Britney Spears' ex-husband, was reunited with his two sons with Britney Spears, Sean Preston, 2, and Jayden James, 1, and guests which included Julie and Coby Bleak, Kevin's mom and stepfather, and his brothers Cameron, Kurtis and Chris on Christmas day.

And they had a Filipino feast on Christmas day courtesy of K-Fed's cook, a Filipina named Toni, and with whom K-Fed frequently flirts reports say..lookout, another Filipina could ensnare a Hollywood celeb. Robin Williams is married to his Filipina nanny. Marlon Brando to his Filipina maid.

Toni prepared dishes from her native Philippines for the Federline clan. Picky eaters had another option if Filipino food wasn't their fancy, they also deep-fried a turkey. Afterwards, everyone exchanged gifts.


SOSYAL! :)