Friday, February 29, 2008

American Idol Craze....









Since I started watching American Idol season 7 last week, I’ve been hooked with the show unknowingly. Laugher, comedy, all-the-drama and stories to tell by all the featured contestants. All in one package. The show has so much to offer. You can never be bored with AI.

I never really like AI that much but I don’t dislike it either. I have watched one or two episodes from the previous seasons. Now it’s a different story. I even watch my favorite contestant on youtube all the time and like patiently waiting for it to upload.

Almost everyone in the house watch AI since the 9 epi spread quickly. It all started with me and then everyone follows. Right now, I have my utorrent up in running with 3 episodes on the queue.

In AI, you will be able to witness the best and the worst of auditions. People with different talent or humorous potential, personalities and human interest all come together and show to the three judges what they got during the preliminaries upto the Hollywood round to the finale.

This season I have my own predictions and compiled my favorite contestants who I think has the most potential to win. I know it’s too early but what the heck…

1) Michael Johns – First on my list. The first time I heard him sing was during his audition in San Diego. I started to like him when he sang Bohemian Rhapsody during the Hollywood round. I think I’m inlove with his voice. He’s almost like a pro. I love you Michael Johns!!!! You’re my American Idol!

2) Ramiele Malubay - being the only asian-american among the group and a filipina. She’s definitely one of my favorite to win the competition. She’s the little girl with the big voice. The moment she open her mouth and sing, wow. She captured my heart with her rendition of "You don’t have to say you love me". Filipinos all over the world would be rooting for this girl to win that’s for sure. Go go go Ramiele!!!

3) Brooke White – the nanny. I like the husky/sultry tone of her voice. She’s very talented and plays the piano. During her audition, she admitted to never having seen a rated-R movie due to having strict parents, prompting Cowell to state that the show will "bring her over to the dark side." Brooke White is definitely the girl to watch.

4) Carly Smithson – this girl has a fantastic voice. Simon would comment; every single contestant must be scared of her. She nailed every song she sang. Definitely the one to beat.
5) David Archuleta – 17 y/o, with a voice of an adult. He’s a former star search finalist and a heartthrob potential and has a100% likability factor in him. He’s really cute. Everyone, watch out for him!!!

6) Danny Noriega – The Jessica Alba look-alike. I like the cockiness and the confidence of this guy. He has an attitude of a diva and I like that. He’s very confident and a fashionista as well. My people would definitely vote for him.

Go go go, watch American Idol and vote for your favorite contestant.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm, i don't watch AI *lol* not even sure if the show is still on here *hehehe* i don't follow the show, can't you tell? *hahaha*

may sarili ka na palang "my people" ha *lol* ilan miyembre meron ang "my people" mo ha? *hehehe*

BoBoT said...

gurl u should watch the show. so far they are the most talented of all the batch since season 1.

what i mean 'bout my people was that yung mga katulad kung PGH...hahaha..kidding.

tnx sa comment, kaloka ha..

Kat said...

bitaw sa? danny noriega looks a lot like jessica alba. maybe it's because of the shape of his face and his lips. anyway, he's not exactly one of my faves but lingaw ko tan-aw niya kay one of my gayish students remind me of him. you know, side swept hair.

as for ramiele and david, my faves.

BoBoT said...

good choice kat..ramiele and david a..wow, those two can sing!

tnx kat, namiss kita ha!

Kat said...

wow, always first jud si sis J mag comment! :) *applause*

hey bot, did u know that when david got in sa hollywood, naay show diri pinas, news show, that said david has pinoy blood! and it turns out it's probably not true because they didn't mention it in any news again. si ramiele nlang kay sure nga pinoy! haha! that was embarrassing and funny at the same time. :)

Anonymous said...

Ako, kahit ndi moko tanungin, wa ako sa pagka choice uy! Kamusta naman yung baba ng isa dun? I thought mine was elongated... thank god meron pa pala.. hahahah :) At si Malubay, haler, she's so pinay.. teka dapat pala maging proud for her... ok proud proudan, as in proud mary.. nieta... heheh BITTERNESS is next to oilyness.. at alam mo na ang next sa oilyness davah?! :) hahahahah

Unknown said...

hi bobot..hey i enjoy watching AI..your ryt all the laughters and criticism the contestants they encouter,keep it updated ha..

i vote for the young guy there david..he got a voice,naks..he remind me on the way i sing..joke!

ingats..invite ka kong meron kang update ng AI, watch kme..naks

BoBoT said...

yeah, prang nabasa nako na xa sa mga forums kat nga may pinoy blood lagi daw si david..nindot unta kung tinood...hehe

his rendition of john lennons imagine last tues night was awesome. nanglimbawot jud akong balahibo naminaw niya kat uy...hahhhaha

BoBoT said...

wag naman sana taung pintasera batang gapo..ok naman si danny ah...bongga ang lola mo noh..hahahah

BoBoT said...

sure pete..buzz kita pag tapos na d/l natin..hehe..

happy ang comment mo ha...

thanks

KRIS JASPER said...

I watch it as well.. and got hooked since I've heard the "YOU are my brother, my best friend forever" audition. LOL.

BoBoT said...

wahhhh..Happy yung audition na yun sobrang patawa ang pinoy na yun. the judges even joined him in singing the chorus.
feeling ko sisikat yung pinoy na un ala william hung...hahahaha

Anonymous said...

ganahan ko ani bah. ;) - lalay

BoBoT said...

tnx lay...

mHeL said...

yah you are right you guys from the other villa seem so hooked on AI. at di ako makarelate nung una habang masaya silang nagkukwentuhan about it.

but not now. kase at least i have wathced some of the episodes during the audition. you will really enjoy watching it.

lahat silang nag-uaudition may kanya-kanyang drama para lang mapansin ng tatlong judges.