Saturday, February 9, 2008

Mumu etc...



























A week has past and I have not updated my blog. There’s just so many things going on around me, professionally and personally and so I had to prioritize things. Yeah, I am extremely busy these days. The job is the big culprit. The tax seminar for one, which worries me the most, I think you might know about this being the topic of my previous post. But I can say I have done my best on this and people at my workplace kinda appreciate my efforts and that what keeps me going. I call this self-fulfillment. Never mind if I’m not reli compensated well.

Personally, I can handle things like I always do and get away with it a little bit smooth. It’s rough sometimes to deal with people and it has been a challenge for me eversince. I may not be ok in some aspect of my life right now. I just have to think I’m going to be ok.

Anyway, so much with that, I’m posting some pictures taken last thursday at Mark’s despidida party.

We had fun Mark! We will truly miss you!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

hwag mo ng babanggitin ang tax seminar na yan ha. galit ako sa ey hmp! palagi ka nila inuuutusan blah blah *lol*

anywayz, gigantic photos as usual. kaya super kita kung gaano kakinis ang face mo *hehehe*

talk to you later. thanks again for sharing with us the party photos. maglagay ka pa ulit ha :)

BoBoT said...

dont wori j, malapit na matapos ang tax seminar na yan..nxt wk na..

watch out naman ako sa tax filings..hahaha

tnx sa comment...

Anonymous said...

kamusta naman to. hihi i love my pix naloka ako hehe...

Ya i had had bein around u guys, so sad the parties will be over for me, but i'l b back watch out ka day! :)

POSTCRIPT:

na excite ako may 2 comments ako nakita, sa awa ni lord, ndi naman sya patungkol sa akin. saya diba? heheh :)

im gonna miss u nini!!! mwah!

Unknown said...

well dat's lyf nga..jst be inspired always to make ur work finished in a flash.

nice pics too u hv a killer post oha! have it alwayz..

tooorruuee hehe be inspired.

Anonymous said...

yah, i'd to believe that you are not ok in some aspect of your life these days, i can see that. but gurl payong sister pick up the scattered pieces of yourself and go on with life. life is beautiful, love life.

di mo man sabihin i can feel that there is something wrong in you. leo ka kaya i know fighter ka. kaya natin to gurl.

KRIS JASPER said...

party na naman!

BoBoT said...

mark, pramis..mamimiss kita..ingatz ka sa jeddah ha..akong bahala sa mumu mo dito..

BoBoT said...

tnx pete sa comment.

yeah, i'll try to be inspired..buti na lng anjan xa..hehe, if u know what i mean...oooo daba daba daba

BoBoT said...

hi krisJ..

la kc ibang gagawin kaya ayun party n lng..hehe

BoBoT said...

yeah, true ka jan mhel..

tnx friendship sa mga advices...naappreciate ko xa..kaya natin ito..

Anonymous said...

Dear Bobot, hello!! here's your long lost visitor (laging AWOL...I blame my work)

thanks for always visiting and leaving me messages, I truly appreciate you (^0^)..btw I have a tag for you: http://www.thesserie.com/i-made-the-listor-have-i-really/

have a fine evening!!

Anonymous said...

why don't you come to england for a holiday? makita mo naman mga pamangkin mong magaganda like you and me hehehehe...bitaw bro visit ka naman dito

BoBoT said...

waaaaaaaahhhh..hi sistah, hmmmm mukang nakavisit ka ulet sa blog ko ah..

yeah, i've seen photos of my pamangkin sa friendster acct mo. they're reli princesses ha..cuteeeee...

i'll visit u soon, pro not now pa..had to take care of something pa here..

i'd love to be in england and experience ur lyf in there..

tnx sa comment..

love u mwahhhhhh...

miss u much....

BoBoT said...

hi miss thess..

welcome back...hehe and tnx din for always being here sa blog ko.