Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Break the ice again....

It’s been a while; I know I have not made any update on my blog lately. Remember the tax seminar that I have been talking about before? It’s over since last week, but still here I am running out of topic to post. I choose not to post anything about the seminar, though. It makes me sick just the thought of it. Grrrr….

There are days that I just run out of words to say out here. I haven’t even blog hop. Or maybe the lazy part of me just overtakes the not-so-lazy part of me. I admit I can be lazy at times. It always took me a while to recover and get my groove back and be enthusiastic again. Something must trigger me to post again. Something must inspire me to write again. Inspiration? I guess that is what I needed the most.

As I write this, I was thinking of how I wanted to give up on my blog. Last night was a battle between good and evil. Many times I’ve been thinking to let go of my blog and try something new, yet many times it just didn’t happen. There is still this strong desire in me to still go on.

And while all this is going on, I have decided to keep my blog and act responsibly as I could but I liberate myself from the expectations of others, especially those that get in the way of my personal growth and expression. Which means I can still take control of my life and do whatever it is that is closest to my heart and not somebody telling me what to do. That’s just the way it is.

I know part of me would be disappointed if I’d give up. I just have to keep the faith and keep on believing in myself that I could still do this.

No pressure, whatsoever!

Nuff said…
P.S. Thanks KrisJ, Mark, Lalye, J and Rob for the visit.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

ang drama!

keep on blogging, ano ba?! if you don't, wala na akong bibisitahin site *lol*

madami naman pwedeng i-blog ah. yun kay brit saka yun sis nya *hehehe*

paalisin mo muna yun IT dyan. bigyan mo kaya ng egg sandwich o kaya chicken sandwich *hahaha*

thanks for the update.

BoBoT said...

i dunno J, sometimes i feel like i'm giving up na. pro part of me tells that i have to go on and keep blogging. it's a different feeling kc when you blog daba.

don't worry, magbablog pa rin ako. i should have not written anything 'bout blogging na if i didn't like it daba..hehe

tnx sa comment. first ka ulet..hehe

BoBoT said...

uy i notice the J&B ha...hehe

Anonymous said...

napaisip talaga ako sa j & b na yan. iniisip ko nga baka pix nung kababayan mo *lol* yun tisoy! *hehehe*

anywayz, i feel better now.

buti ka pa wkend mo na. speak to you later.

Anonymous said...

hey bot, got writer's block eh? hehehe. doncha worry, u are not really oblige to post a blog every now and then. ;) though it's really fun that everytime ur avid fans would visit ur blog there's somethin new. u are not the one who's lazy, guilty tuloy ako. hahaha. people read because one way or another it's what they also want- and at the back of their minds- this is it!- this guy had just hit the nail on my head- wow! thanks to u. believe me, you just did! :)

keep ur enthusiasm soaring- and ur passion unrelenting. mwah

p.s
why dont u write about ***y? kidding. heheh or the last movie u saw, favorite film, your best read ever. or what? just trying to make sense.

lalye

BoBoT said...

tnx lay, i guess i just have to keep the fire burning...i'd say go go go me...lolz

tnx again. miss yah!

BoBoT said...

hehe..it's us j, it's us..Jaleesa and Bobot..sweet..hehe!

KRIS JASPER said...

why give it up?

There are weeks that I feel the same. But I am more happier if I post it and my friends read bout it. So I thought of continuing it.

Anonymous said...

sweet nga, b! :)

happy wkend gurl. hope you're enjoying it.

balitaan mo ako tom about your new stuff ha.

ingatz

hugzzz