Saturday, February 2, 2008

EY - Quality in everything we do

EY - Middle East

Since archie has left EY for a couple weeks now, I have been pre occupied with so many things to do at the office. I have never been this busy so far in my entire career being an assistant. FYI, not just an assistant for one person, but an assistant of the entire tax dept. of EY Riyadh. Beat that!.har! har! har!

I know archie won’t be coming back to work with us anymore and I have no freakin’ idea what to say if people would ask me upfront especially the partners. Where the hell is he? I just don’t know what to say. Sometimes I thought of telling them what the real status of archie’s return a couple of days from now as agreed between him and EY, but I keep mum about it. I don’t wanna feel like I’m the traitor of all this. I will let them discover for themselves and let khalda do the explaining for all I care.

Right now, i had to juggle myself with small stuff at the office and this upcoming tax and zakat seminar. God, it's like my whole day at the office had been consumed with this seminar. Soon as this will be over, then i'm free again.

Ok, i had to cut this short. Let me start my saturday morning with some follow-up phone calls to EY clients. With what else? tax seminar, come on!!!!

Hmmm, wish me luck ppl. I hope my calls won't piss them off.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I will let them discover for themselves and let khalda do the explaining for all I care. "

Your so maldita ateng kalokah! :) Kashe namanh ehhhhh anovaahh??!!

Bakit asan na si archie te?

Anonymous said...

naiinis na ako sa tax sem na yan ha hmp!

sana kumuha sila ng assistant mo para naman may time ka mag-chat *hehehe*

talk to you soon. online ka ba later?

BoBoT said...

di ko alam san na xa..hahahaha

BoBoT said...

uu nga j eh..nakakalokah..

ok sana kung meron akong assistant daba..it's like an assistant to the assistant..kumusta naman un...hahahah

Anonymous said...

sasabugan ko ng acido yan mga yan ha... naiinis na talaga ako. wala tuloy akong makausap pagdating ko sa bahay *lol*

sana after the seminar, libre ka na.

KRIS JASPER said...

musta bot? hope ur ok.

BoBoT said...

k lng kris..sobrang bc sa ofc..

tnx sa comment..

Unknown said...

aloha..c archie e2..musta na?hehehe

ang ka roomate to ni archie,babalik yon wait and see nga lang..oha..!

bibot pala ang blog name mo ha..

let Khada discover..tama kayo

BoBoT said...

waahhhhhhhhh..nag comment si peter..

tnx dong, naappreciate ko xa.

hope this won't be your last..hehe

c yah!