Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Rollercoaster...

The past week had been a struggle for me personally. I felt like I was in a rollercoaster ride once again trying to unravel everything worthy unraveling about. But in the end, it’s all good, it’s all good. I was just amaze at how I was able to ironed things out. Every single thing. There’s just so many people to thank about. Friends who’s always up there to rescue me all the time. Friends who just never give up on me. Not yet I guess. How could I ever thank them? I know there are a lot of ways how. Countless ways to say thank you and that is exactly what I should do.

It reminded me that we should always try to spend quality moments with friends. I’ve been away from my family for so long that I consider my friends as my family whether they like it or not.

Obviously, as we get older it becomes harder to make time with our work schedules but it’s important to always put in a few minutes with them. Even if it’s just a cup of coffee for 10 minutes in the morning before you begin your day. Or maybe watch American Idol together. Sounds really fun!

It may not seem like much but I believe that those are the moments we all hold on to when we all have to be on our separate ways soon (drama). It’s the five minutes you spent with them laughing over a joke or even the half hour when you held their hand while they cried or when I cried ( tnx M). Memories, both the good and the bad, are all will be left of us and we should all have as many of them as possible.

These last few months have been amazing for me on that account, because I’ve been able to spend time with all of those who truly matter to me. I’ve go to spend time with friends and I always get my 20-minute (at least) catch-up time with them over the week or a lunch or two on Thursdays and Fridays, and if not, then definitely a cup of coffee every morning. It’s really nice to have these times to look forward to in my week. It’s surreal, it’s amazing. My friend Jaleesa should know…hahaha!

I’ve had my own little brush with the ever-turning circle of life this week. And I have to say I am humbled and awed by the thought of how all-encompassing it is. It’s amazing to think that this happens every single day. As simple a conclusion as it may be, it makes me appreciate my own life and every single day I have to live it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i agree with you na whether a five-minute talk habang nagkakape sa umaga, or one-hour chat habang nanonood ng american idol... its not really the quantity that matters but how you spend that precious time para sa mahal mo sa buhay...

padaan lang po...

Anonymous said...

ay takot akong sumakay sa rollercoaster. once or twice lang yata nung kasama ko siblings ko. pinilit kasi ako ng bro ko. as in super pikit ang mga mata ko sa takot *hehehe* tapos super hold ko ang bar ng upuan kasi feeling ko mahuhulog ako *lol*

anywayz, i do hope things run smoothly at your end. magkape tayo one time ha *hehehe*

it is always a good feeling when you spend time with your friends. daming kwentuhan. naalala ko tuloy ang siblings ko. kasi when we bond, kanya-kanya kaming luto then ipagtitimpla kami ng kape ng aussie bro-in-law ko. bongga di ba? :)

enjoy your weekend seksi.

ingatz

Anonymous said...

What is the reapeating yourself stuff that ur doin?! Faulit ulit, d ko ma gets. Para syang song na di ko mawari, is it an echo or somethin? :) Hehehe Echo..... (echo)... Kamusta naman ang wikend mo nini? I'll pick up Welmer today at Sundae and I will go to the fish market. I want crabs, they want tilapia. My god! PG-han ito nini.. :) Namimiss ko na luto ni Jun nieta, lam mo ba, i feel lost last night, kahit mga 8pm na pumunta pako kay Sundae just o have a company. Wala lang, I miss Jun maybe.. :(

Anonymous said...

Grabe feel mag emote! Damang dama nini!!! :) You're such a... hmm.. such. :) haha..

I miss the good old Faisaliah Power Lunch (na MINSAN lang naman natin nakarir) it was fun. Actually, though I am here in Jeddah, na sabi nila mas maganda, I miss Riyadh pa rin tlaga, u know.. Im a Riyadh kind of city gurl e... AMBISYOSA! :)

Wala lang... nakakamiss lang ith friends you knew, I miss thess, mader, jill, all the party animals, si jun, ikaw, kahit si jam, si roy louie kuya mo, si pochi, si elena, si wally, si marco, the gurls: anita, peggy and chin, u know... All about Riyadh. Its hard to make friends here, the only ones I have now is Sundae and yung Oklarinang mahirap hugutin sa banga-Welmer. Haha... I miss having lots and lots of friends around, kasi masaya, the more.... the more! :) haha..

Effor sa comment ito ha. :) hihi

Anonymous said...

hi bootttttttttttt! uy, natouched ako dito. kc ba naman i do miss my friends; though i do have my ka bonding here sa school, mga bata-bata paman gud mi. haha- we're not into coffee- hehehe- lomi ang tirada dri bot! na miss tuloy kita- di ra nuon tanto karun unlike sauna nga mingawun jud ko..

araw ng siocon was okay, gi brownout mi for 2 days.. kasuya lagi. hehehe pare at least wala mi gi gyera, haha.
there was a pageant, basketball, job fair, mass wedding, field demo.. bibo biya. the market is so guot until now, daghan man gud dayo namaligya. specially ukay2x and katong mga baratuhan nga mga gamit, etc. naa ray tag diyes. haha. wa pako nakapalit gane.

lalay

KRIS JASPER said...

life will always be roller coaster anyway.. ups and/or downs...

BoBoT said...

KJ, J, M, and Lay, thank you guys for taking ur time out to comment at any of my post. totally appreciate it..

i'll make it up to yah all!