Sunday, March 16, 2008

Too little too late...

Weekend in the ME is over. Today is Saturday which means I’m back at work. I know this week is going to be tough for me again coz of the many many things I had to deal with. For one, my gut feeling is telling me to quit working and give up my job. Easy for me to say coz I had my agency to look after me and they could just find another job in another company.

After a year of simply putting up with the demands of the department where I work with right now finally I realized I had enough. In fact last week I’ve been doing crazy things at the office like coming late, doing sub-standard work, reading newspaper at my desk while having coffee, self-declared off and absences, going home early than the normal time which is 6PM, putting off a lot of things, etc etc. which I think they must have notice but didn’t give a shit. Aside from that, I was very vocal in telling them that if they don’t like me then they could just fire me anytime. I’m confident in telling this to some of them coz I know there’s something waiting for me. A better work, nice people and the timing is just perfect. Some of them totally understand where all this complains and whining came from. I’m just hoping my antics will paid off, but from the look of it, it won’t happen just yet.

So much of that, another interesting and unexpected turn-out of event that happen to me last weekend. I had to transfer room. It was never a plan at all but it happened. Prior to my transfer there’s a buzz going on ‘bout the transfer of some of my fellow housemates but I wasn’t really into it. I was like who cares. They could transfer all they want but I’m gonna stick my butt at my old room. Then rl went on to say if I like to transfer in there room other than this new guy who is supposed to transfer in their room. My first reaction, I said whatever and then after a few seconds of thinking, out of nowhere I said yes. Hahahah. I know deep down inside me wants to and I know there’s gonna be some of them won’t and it’s actually obvious to some of their faces. But who cares. I think I’m gonna be happy with my new roommates now. I’m hoping they won’t show their true colors along the way. Gosshhh after all that I have gone thru, the transfer was a bit exhausting and time consuming. Rl was nice enough to ask me the next day how was my first night…hahaha! Does he have to? Grrr…made me shiver!

Anyway, don’t you think the transfer was too little too late. I should have done it before!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

first... thanks for the lovely conversation :) parang 48yrs tayong di nagkausap *lol*

second... humanap ka na ng ibang work kung di ka na masaya dyan. wala pa bang balita dun sa isang work na gusto mong pasukan mo? pero kung desidido kang umalis, why not di ba?

third... congratz sa new room mo. pumapalakpak siguro ang dalawang tenga mo sa tuwa *lol* i'm so happy for you :) teka, bakit nga pala meron ibang guy na titira sa room? newbie ba sya? at least, kilala mo na yun mga room mates mo. sana naman they treat you well ha. bonggacious ha! every day/nite is a happy day/nite for you if-you-know-what-i-mean-by-that :)

so kahit rollercoaster ang life mo lately, meron din naman good things na nangyari di ba? :)

thanks for the update, guapa!

Anonymous said...

The hell you care pala sa mga nagsisilipat huh! kamosta naman ang live-in nyo ni koya RL? Poooota ka! at Fooooooki mo ning! If I know, pinagplanuhan mong maigi ang lahat, para ang maging ending, live-in na kau ni kuya! Kamosta ka naman dyan neng! :) I knew it! I am ur idol, ginaya mo ang living-in drama ng lola mo! JOKE! :)

WOW! HINDI NA MALUNGKOT ANG MGA GABI NI FOOTAH! :) kalokah! :)

KRIS JASPER said...

are you mad at your workplace or your roommates?