Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Rediscovering the joy of family...




For the past week I have been in constant communication with my family and friends in UK and back in the Philippines. It’s a great feeling having to talk to them and hearing their voices once again which I haven’t done in a while. I called my sister in UK and I heard my 1-year and 6 mos. old niece Nicole cry for the first time. I’ve seen Nicole thru pictures at my sis friendster account only, and her older sister Kate Cassandra is 3 years and 5 mos. old. How time flies.

I called Mom, Roldan & Jun-Jun, I also got the chance to talk to my niece Alexis who’s 8 y/o now, she’s the daughter of my brother Jun-Jun. Alexis is still a baby when I left the Philippines years ago, and now she’s all grown up while Zachary is 3 years old and he looks a bit like me daw when I too was a baby. That’s interesting.

Also, I had a 3-way conference call with Andy and Lalay for almost an hour. Andy is in Polanco while Lalay is in Siocon. What an amazing telephone I got here in my office. I just have to wait and see till the tel. bill will arrive nxt month. Or maybe they might kick me out because of this. Hope not. I don’t wanna end up jobless.

God knows how much I missed everyone back home. I know it’s been crazy coz I feel like I have to make up to them big time. I finally feel I am again at peace with the world. I feel like a brick has been lifted off my chest. Nothing can be compared to that feeling of joy of being able to connect with them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bonggacious ha! panay ang calls sa mga family and friends.

thanks also b! :) hugzzz