Thursday, January 10, 2008

BFF LALAY....

andy w/ lalay, i soo missed them both..



me and lalay, nge the hair..hehe

I got these surprise email today from one of my best friends in the wholewide world. I'm gonna post it here. God knows how much i missed her. It's been a long time that we had communicated that much.

Lalay has changed a lot in many ways. She's a grown up woman now. We've shared a lot of secrets many years ago.

I love you bestfriend!

I wonder what's she's gonna say should she read this post. She'll understand anyway!!!

Here it goes....

hi bot,

how you doin buddy? got ur new year greetings though, cant manage to reply kase my load is gaan text, and thats about evry other day- wherein u get 40 sms out of ur 13php; 35 smart2smart and 5 for other networks. great!

miss you here, or shall i say i am missing one good soul whom i can really be with. hehehe, talk nonsense and all that stuff- but really i dont expect you to be that same person i met about, hmmm... was it a decade ago? haha. no, course not. uve got all the big change in you already. :D

(sigh) i am still stuck here in julian, doin the teacher tasks. cant imagine how the days flew so fast, lemme do the math. i am here for about 7 mos i guess, and in that span of time i only got my 2 month salary from the lgu- jun, july. i am planning to work on my other payroll/s and let those i-seldom-see-people in there sign my job order. it takes me about a month to let them all finish signing- the easiest way so far, uve got to have friends there and u know provide you that "sheet" of paper where they put their out of this world signatures- but i heard you have to give them tips.. it's the same rotten system. :(

hey, i am just doin fine with that, the only time that it gets into my nerves is when i want to buy somethin and i cant. hehe. but no worries, i am working on my papers for school board, hopefully next week. cant wait to get my ass out of here. it's long overdue already, my i wanted to tell u many things.

u have any plans of going home bot? this summer? there have been changes in town, people too have gone a lot of this evolution process. have u happened to be here when siocon commercial center was born? there's this new building agen in front, then we have the batasang pambayan near the municipal hall, and soon we are about to build a siocon hospital named after one of soriano's great ancestor. have i told u these? they're all his anyway or his plans- such a man- he's a politician and has paved his way to the businessworld. i wish i have latest pictures so i could send it to u, but unfortunately la pa. :)
andy and the rest of the guys, {which i know u are dying to hear about}they' re fine. ive jammed with my former classmates in hs during the holiday vacation, and they're all grown ups now, but they seem to be a lot bigger these days. they just love to drink, red horse and generoso for one.. and puff the long very white yet dirty inside. and they often talk nasty talks. i like being with them but when they ask me who my boyfriend is, i just dont know what to tell them. i often say there's no bf and they dont believe me sometimes- they know i am such a virgin, haha and tease me with it. yet i think i am a maniac or somethin. kidding, i just know i am hot, at least i wanna be- given the right time, place and all the rights i can think of. hehehe.

i am running out time here, got class at 9:50. and i seem to be running out of words too. - english words that is. hehehe. but really i feel good telling u all these.

bye for now, take care always.

love and kisses here

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ang hair natin naka rebond. thanks to ricky reyes *hehehe*

super kwento si bes mo ha. ikinuwento ang buong siocon. i love reading long letter. punong puno ng stories talaga!

Thess said...

Bot, that was u with a long hair? hippyhippyshake hi hi hi...I love the way you look now (^0^)

have a fine week end luv!

thess

BoBoT said...

wrong..it's david salons...hahaha..

uu nga J eh, mahilig magkwento un like u..hehe

BoBoT said...

yeah Thess, ako yan, 3 yrs ago..nge ang taba ko noh?

i think i like my hair now too..hehe

KRIS JASPER said...

was that rili u? well.. looks like u've lost 2 major things...

Ur hair and your weight...
lolz.

BoBoT said...

hahaha that was me krisJ, years ago..hahahah..

change image na me now..hehe