Saturday, January 5, 2008

Freakshow...


The weather is cold, it’s showering outside and the sky is foggy, you can’t see right thru the faisaliah tower where I work. That’s exactly the same emotions I had a few days ago. I feel cold and sad and happy and confuse not knowing what I truly feel for this very person that I really liked.

It’s been over a year since I got to know him and it’s been over a year and I’m still confused. It’s hard to weigh my feelings towards him, how much I care for him. How much I’ve done for him. How much I fought for my feelings for him and myself.

For a year now, I have been patiently building, reshaping and improving my feelings for him. Though it is tried and tested.

And perhaps, this test that I am facing right now seems to be the toughest so far. Sometimes what I feel for him is so intense, I get so affected by his actions easily as if I will never be able to get used to it. Sometimes it felt like our world is drifting apart for so many reasons. That’s makes things confusing, if he’s really worth it.

But I couldn’t care less about all the love stuff and just go with the flow. I take pleasure and cherish every moment spent with him. No matter how good or how bad it is. No matter how silent our world when we’re together running out of topic to talk to. Moments that you wished it will never end and like stretch the time.

All this has always been a classic case scenario for me.

What I realized is that it’s clear and I knew I’m far from over talking about my feelings for him.

The most important question is, when will I be?

NOTE:

Don't get me wrong 'bout the pic that goes with this article. I am sooo not doing that...hahahaha! NEVAH!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bobot, nakakatakot naman yan pix na yan. parang naubos na ang hope kaya ginawa yan nung tao sa pix. hayyy kalokah ang mga ganyang suicidal note ha.

life is beautiful! enjoy... enjoy natin kahit may trial na dumadarating sa buhay natin. enjoy sa mga guys *hehehe*

BoBoT said...

yeah life is beautiful..let's celebrate life..

whoever u are just seize the day..hehe