Thursday, January 3, 2008

Why should i be sad...


Its 2:23 am, I’m infront of my pc, trying to compose myself thinking ‘bout a lot of things. I can’t sleep. I guess my insomnia has kick in.

The last couple of days since the New Year had started; I made quite a fool of myself. It’s the eve of jan. 1 when everyone was all asleep I was alone in the sala. after spending sometime with my housemates celebrating the New Years Eve. Haven’t done it in quite a while. I just had a quite night alone and I was getting along really well with myself. There certainly weren’t any wild celebration. Haha. Just me, myself and of course my ever reliable companion, ML.

I don’t know, sometimes I can be crazy just like that. Gossh it’s the New Year and I started it out badly. I won’t say it’s really that bad. Like I killed a person, nah! I just can’t shout it out here at my blog. I’d rather keep it off to myself.

One of my close friend knows why I’m acting weird. I just hope my secret is safe with you friend.

I am not reli a superstitious kind of guy, believing on something or anything the elders had to say bout what to believe during the new year. I don’t really buy that. Only God knows.

Whatever’s in store for me this year, I’d accept it. I guess I just have to do the right thing.

Honestly, I’m ok, there’s nothing really to be sad about, nothing serious. It’s just me, trying to get personal and a little crazy.

Now I feel sleepy. Panadol nights really helps!

6 comments:

BoBoT said...

goooo kitty....

Anonymous said...

you should be happy! start the year with a smile :)

whatever it is, don't let it get to you.

anywayz, i was up early. freakin snowy woke me up. kept telling him to be quiet. ayaw makinig! so had to go out and told him off *hehehe*

hands or tissue??? *hahaha*

wala lang, pinapatawa lang kita *lol*

Anonymous said...

remember this? *hihihi*

"gosshh i look good here hahahaha"

---

of course you do - always! :)

Anonymous said...

ano naman kaya ang bumabagabag sa iyo? what did you do ba kasi?

hala .............

KRIS JASPER said...

U cant sleep still? try drinking milk. Cow's milk ha.

hehe..

Anonymous said...

kaloka ang hands or tissue ha..di ko kinaya un..hahahah