Friday, January 25, 2008

Power of 3.....

ngarag na me...
rl and I...cute
jun and mike
tipsy na me...
hmmmm...
pedeng pang friendster..
emotions..
mark and i..
tsalap...
emo...
cla pa rin...

fresh pa...lolz!

I definitely had the time of my life at the party last night. It was sooo much fun esp. that rl was there. I never would have thought it would be that much fun and i never would have thought i'd be able to have fun after all the drama i've been to a few days ago.
Wowww, i was like the happiest person alive at the party, sounds corny but it's true. I don't mind people teasing me bout u know who, OK I DO MIND...hahahaha!
Basta sobrang saya ng party kahit puyat. As you can see, i posted a lot of pix.
Anyway, i'd say happy bday madz, jun and ken. God Bless you guys!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

bakit may ciggy ka dito????

happyyyyy talaga, seksi!

sabi nga ni papa "it's in the eye!" *hihihi* humongous pix talaga sila. kahit siguro bulag, makakakita sila sa laki *hahaha*

ang pix nyo ni rl... ang sweet! 2008 happy couple :) nasa cloud 9 ka siguro all night noh?

glad you had fun at the party. sorry i couldn't stay long on the phone. i kept my promise naman, 'di ba? :) i had to go to work yesterday morning. i nearly fell asleep keying those micro results. pinauwi naman ako early ng boss ko. tapos sya pa nag turn off ng pc ko *hehehe*

guapa, super glowing ka sa party ha. i like your outfit. panalo ka talaga!!!

speak to you later.

ingatz

Kat said...

bobot! i like the 3rd-to-the-last pic! ang gwapo mo dun! pramiz! ;D

BoBoT said...

sorry po sa ciggy..di ko po sinasadya mommy..pasenxa na, di na mauulit po...wahhhhhhh!!!

the best comment ever ka na naman J..

Thank you po...

BoBoT said...

nge, natouch naman ako kat...hahahah

kaw jud ha..

tnx

Anonymous said...

here i am botskie, tis the 2nd time around, bat di na ako makapost? haha, dunno how i did my first time. jejeje.
uy, u seem to be really in a state of euphoria sa pics, hmmm iba na talaga. is he gay? haha, kidding!
u look blooming- inspired. pakisskisa ko behhh! haha

mwah, be happy. :D

BoBoT said...

hi lay, tnx sa comment..

nakakashock ang tanong mo ha..

OF COURSE HE'S NOT...hahahaha