Sunday, January 6, 2008

What will happen to britney or ME????





06 January 2008

6:39AM

I'm up early today. YAY!!!! I woke up like around 6AM, usually the best part of my sleep. I dunno, there's just something in me that tells i had to do that more often. Isn't that good news. Having coffee early in the morning, puff ML, and socialize a bit hmmmm not bad starting my day with a bang! Hope this continues!

New year, new me! Wish me luck people!

Btw, i'd like to thank everyone for posting comments and for always keeping up with me. To J, krisJ, Charmed One, Kitty, etc, etc and to all those who frequently visit my blog. Keep it up you guys!!!

PS. i'm suffering from cough and colds right now, but that doesn't get in the way of me having to wake up early and start my day pretty amazing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kalokah yung pic ni brit na 1, looks like living dead.. afraid!!! :)

BoBoT said...

scary movie nga kitz eh...