Thursday, September 11, 2008

A battleground weekend...

Today is Wednesday and it only mean one thing, its weekend. I'm a weekend kind of person. I love weekends. It's the best time of the week and it's my time of convalescence. I'd like to believe that everyone in the ME is looking forward to it.

So far my weekend has never been the same, it's like there's no more party at ranco, etc. My weekend has always been big, there's always something to look forward to. Right now, its kind of boring knowing that nothing special is going to happen, no party to plan and like what outfit to wear, who's gonna attend the party or anything. These things make it more exciting and it gets me going everytime wednesdays approaches. This time it's a totally different story. No more everything. No nothing. It's like I'm in a completely different world unknown.

If I hadn't had ptj and comsofil for Thursdays and Fridays for the whole 3 months, then I'm gonna tell u to shoot me, pointe blank. Lolz. Nway, my Thursdays and Fridays are mostly for myself now, as well as my ptj for Thursdays and comsofil for Fridays. Sometimes I bond with my p-gurl friends. It's ok to laugh with them after a whole week of work work work. It's a relief really. It gives me a feeling that I belong and that is what makes it even more important.
On the contrary, I would say weekdays are equally worthy. This is the time where I work my butt off, day and night. It's tiring but it's ok. I've been doing this for like forever already. There's no room for complaining. I just have to deal with it and roll with the punches, right??

Nway, these are the highlights of my week so far, good or bad.

Queen B winning big at the VMAs 2008 - Moonmen 1, 2, 3, finally!
The other Queen B and King B's love quarrels - a gurly feeling! Duh!
Missin' RL - having the time of his life at the PI
My boss's erratic behavior - Ramadan Syndrome
A bugger housemate - just be considerate for once?
Siesta galore at my ptj - the mouse will play while the cat is away
Sis D's heart enlargement issue - a 2nd opinion is recommended
Chin broke the good news - congratulations sistah, u deserved it
Finally,
Sistah J, as a juror -
What's it like to be one J??

So this is it, my all historic weekend to remember. These changes every week, though!

Have a happy weekend to me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yo yo yo *hehehe*

haven't posted here for awhile. tinatamad kasi akong buksan yun blog ko. super click ko lang kasi dun yun link ng blog mo.

anywayz, to be one of the jurors was such an experience. start sya from 10.30am to 4.15pm. makikinig ka lang sa mga witness, sa dalawang abogado, sa judge at sa tipstaff. meron break in between. thank goodness for that kasi nagkakape ako sa break para gisingin ko sarili ko *hahaha* then saglit sa cr.

free ang tea, coffee, milk and biscuits all day at palagi akong kumukuha ng 2 packets of biscuits para meron akong kinukukot pag nasa train na ako *hehehe* nag commute lang kasi ako dahil mahal ang parking. mas relaxing kasi kung nasa bus and train ka dahil meron nagda-drive for you *hahaha*

may bayad ang pag-attend ng jury service *yeheyyyy* so i got paid for 4 days. ang nakakatuwa nito (salamat talaga!), i got paid in full at work. dapat yun difference lang ang ibabayad sa'kin kasi may bayad nga ako as a juror. so parang naging allowance ko yun pagiging juror *hehehe*

nung last day namin, maaga kaming natapos. mga 11am nakapagdecide na kami kung guilty or not guilty yun accused. then libre lunch. di na ako naglunch kasi puro sandwich lang. di ko type *hahaha* so nagmall na lang ako at nakipagkita sa sis ko dahil off nya every fri :)

ingatz