Sunday, September 21, 2008

My eyes are glued....

Its TV series season in the US once again. As a fanatic, I have been overly excited watching every single season premiere of my long list of favorites. This month of September, avid followers of the many series airing its premiere episode converge in one place, the cyberspace. Every single one of them errr us go gaga digging the internet looking for the best quality of audio/video of it. It’s like they could never miss a thing, because if they do, then it’s not gonna be as exciting watching each and every single episode of them. Potatoes are better served hot, right?
A lot of other websites where people like us meet somehow. We may never know each other in person, but deep down inside us, we do, we actually have a little something in common.

Week after week, night after night, I have been crazy downloading all my favorite series beginning with;

OTH-S6, my all-time-favorite, then there’s GG-S2, which made Mark-it get hooked with the series already like the millions of other girls out there. Not to forget PB-S4 which up until now keeps my heart pumpin’ by just watching Wentworth do some action scene. What about the newbie 90210-S1? I’m trying to actually like the show; I really hope I would by watching a few more episodes. The characters of the show somehow had potential. So let’s see what happens. But I couldn’t just leave Tyra behind, ANTM kick ass, esp. cycle 11 where Isis, the natural born-male contestant showed some kick-ass couture poses which made the judges liked him even more. U go gurl, the G community is rooting for you! Smallville_S8 definitely had the best season premiere which I had the chance to watch last night.
Every season, TV series gets better and better plots and I couldn't help my eyes but get glued in my computer screen all night, anticipating every single episode every week. I would have to change to a bigger monitor. Bigger is better for my aging eyes. LOL.

Watching them is definitely one of the highlights of my weekend. Hopefully I'd get more seeds the next time I would download the next episode. Then I'd get better!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

up to date ako sa prison break. waiting for S4E5. it's getting better and better.

yan lang ang show na inaabangan ko sa pag-dl *hehehe*