Sunday, September 21, 2008

From Persia to Arabia...

The start of my weekend was pretty exciting. Chin invited me and pegs to be at their company’s sahoor summer outing. I have posted a few pix of the event below, and as you can see we had fun. We got to play volleyball and a little of football. For the first time ever, I have tried smokin’ shisha and it taste good, and finally, we got to show-off who we are for the most part. It’s so funny how they reacted at us.

But the luckiest person that night was Alona, winning 32” lcd sony bravia tv during the raffle segment. Alona’s reaction??? As if she had just won the Miss Universe title by the way she opened her mouth widely like most Miss Universe’s. LOL. Congrats gurly, u seem lucky having kuya Gary in your life. Just keep your relationship on fire, alright! That’s the secret.

Anyway, I have spent my Thursday mostly keeping fresh at chin’s room and working at my ptj that night and head back home. Friday, I did my laundry in the morning and I was at COMSOFIL for my regular class on PCA and MSA afterwards. In the evening, I did some stuff in my room and organize my closet a little.

Other than that, there’s nothing really much to say. Now I’m back to work for another week, and the week after this, then it’s the 1-wk eid vacation everyone had been waiting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

parang ciggy lang yan? *hehehe* ang haba ng tube ha.