Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Eid AlFitr Holiday....

Four more days to go then the Eid Alfitr holidays starts, 29 Sept – 6 Oct to be exact. I have not even plan on what to do with this 7 days. I remember last year, Jam and I spent the holiday in AlKhobar initially, then with a few more friends like Pegs, Alona and Chin. Time fly by really fast, it’s been a year. I could only remember how much fun we had that time. We would spend the whole night roaming around the city, exploring sites like the KF Causeway – Bahrain Bridge, Corniche, and many more picture-ready sites. Sometimes we would just stay in our room the whole night spending our time laughing to our own stories. Expect the worst extreme kwentos you could ever hear of from beauty pageants, to men, sex and a lot more intriguing, controversial and censored stories.

Like what I said, I have no plans just yet on what to do next week, although Pegs is trying to convince me to visit AlKhobar again. He’s actually planning on spending a day in Bahrain and the rest in AlKhobar. Let’s just see what happens. I might accept the invite. But if I were to go anywhere in the Kingdom right now, I’d choose Jeddah. Jeddah would be fun and it’s gonna be my first time if ever. New place, new faces, sounds really fun isn’t it.

This is actually off the topic, but I just want to say that I had fun watching “The Jane Austen Book Club” yesterday. It’s one of the best films I have ever watched. “Definitely, Maybe” made me cry though. I highly recommend you watch the movie then you’d know. Miss J and Chin, whatcha waiting, whatcha waiting forrrrr. Next stop, stardust.

XO,


B

No comments: