Saturday, September 27, 2008

Breakfast at Peggy's.....

THURSDAY. I had a pretty exhausting weekend to say the least. My late-night film viewing has always been at the top of my list which made me waked up a little too late. I was at my ptj for 4hrs, then window shop with chin and abby at citimax for an hour. I spent the rest of my Thursday at pegs little dungeon with Margaret, or, baleleng at humabol pa si dugong around 4am galing daw ng swimming.

There’s nothing so amazing more than spending time with them, it’s like we could hardly even notice how the hours fly by. Our conversation could never end. There’s always something to talk about and laugh about. Baleleng was a revelation. Her stories were inspirational; it had us begging for more and she just keeps going.

Also, I had the chance to watch the bb. Pilipinas ‘08 coronation night. It was ok; we actually had fun watching the ladies strut their stuff especially during the qa segment of the show. Janina SM, this girl is special. She’s obviously the one to watch at MW 08 this November, believe me she will rock MW. LoL. We had breakfast at 5am, which happens to be my first time eating that early, ever. Btw, napuyat lng naman kaming lahat, for a good cause naman (good cause daw oh!). If there are drugs that could obliterate my being puyat, then I would take them. Hehe!

FRIDAY. Baleleng and I went home around 6am, Friday. Slept for 5 hrs then attend my regular class at Comsofil from 1-5pm. So far, I have learned something new again at my PCA & MSA class, I might wanna put it into practice. Somehow, this goes directly at my “to do” list for the holidays.

But, the most interesting part yesterday was listening to Britney’s new single “Womanizer”. I had chills, I promised. I played it many times, over and over again. It has a very catchy tune. Believe me, the world will like it. Wait till jive releases the cd on Dec. 2 the same day as Britney’s birthday. After days of mystery waiting for the single to come out, finally it’s over. Yay! This is gonna be humungous. Watch out!

Around 630pm yesterday, just an hour and a half after my class at comsofil, we went to cheer Elena’s guy S at this basketball tournament. Mark-it (ate ko) was there, who’s actually fresh from Jeddah and also Jun, Poch, Jam & Benj. I actually miss going out with them.

Then it’s time off for me.

Today looks like it’s another day another cycle here gone back tomorrow gone again.


XO,

B


P.S. I was watching ANTM last night and Isis has been eliminated at the show. Her performance gets weaker and weaker each week and the judges had nothing else to do but boot her out.

No comments: