Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Happy B-day Raf & Pegs...

It’s so funny that I mentioned in my last post about how boring my weekend could have been without anything to look forward to except for myself. I was wrong! I was completely wrong!

Early pm last Thursday I got a call from Allain inviting me to a birthday party his friend is celebrating. Instantly, I said yes. Who am I to say no? Beside, it’s been a while since the rest of us bonded. And last Thursday was our chance to get together again. We’re actually in full force. Pegs was there, Chin, Margaret and this new recruit Or.

We all had fun celebrating Allain’s guy Raf bday until wee hours in the morning. Or’s kwento made us all laugh like we never did before. It added more flavor to the 24waistline of Or’s. He had so many kwentos that I have never actually heard before like the rest of us.

I made a few friends, Raymond, Charlie etc. I couldn’t remember all their names, maybe by face, yes! I wasn’t actually paying attention and I’m bad at remembering names, sorry! But they’re all good as host, not to mention very accommodating.

Anyway, the food was spectacular, thank you Raffy. I was actually being chunky, I ate a lot. My appetite for eating is back and I like it. I won’t mine if I’ll add a few more lbs really; it’s about time I’ll get back to being weighty (word ba ito?) again. Not the fat fat, but the 65kg fat that I used to be.

Anyway, all along I thought that I would be stack alone with myself during weekends which somehow I was for a while now. But hell no!

Hey, don’t call this a comeback, ok!

Xo,

B

P.S.
It’s Pegs bday last Sunday. Happy Birthday Pegs! God Bless you sistah!

No comments: