Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Brit getting all the support....

brit on the set of "Gimme More" video shoot


simon cowell of AI fame


Sinead

Joey of N'sync

Jamie F.


Rihanna at the VMA's 07 red carpet

My brit may have drawn criticism for her seemingly lethargic performance on the MTV Video Music Awards, but despite that, she gets support from her fellow celebrities.

Earlier this morning I was browsing the net at one of britney’s fan site and here’s what I found. I just had to post this.
The following are celebrities who support Britney personally and professionally:

1) Rihanna

"Stop criticizing Britney over her VMA performance"

Rihanna says, "You can't judge her performance without knowing what was going on with her personally. She had so much pressure for that one performance. I'm telling you, it's not easy being on that stage. I performed for a minute and a half, and I was extremely nervous."To have the amount of pressure that Britney had? I don't know what I would've done. She did her best, so leave her alone."

2) Simon Cowell

Britney Spears has one unlikely ally in her comeback struggle: its Simon Cowell yah all.

Mr. Nasty is telling that he actually likes Britney – and that she might be making all the right moves!"She’s all over the news, she gets more publicity that the entire Hot 100 combined, so maybe she’s doing everything right and everyone else is getting it wrong," he confessed.

3) Joey Fatone

Joey is offering Britney Spears a getaway from her life in the spotlight."Britney, call me, come over to my house, come to Orlando, get away from it all," said Fatone, "It's a good thing to get out of L.A."

I think she just needs some time, some time to really heal," says Fatone, who has known Spears for many years. The current Singing Bee host was also a member of N' Sync with Spears's former flame, Justin Timberlake.Fatone said that he hasn't seen Spears in some time, but has a message for his old friend: "If you're there, let me know. I'm here for you, sweetheart."

4) Sinead O’Connor

She talked about brit on her concert. Brit might want to give a call to her fellow shaver and singer.
I've been keeping an eye on a girl who is getting a hard time in the media lately, and I just want her to know that if she needs a bodyguard, I'm her girl," O'Connor said a few nights ago during her concert at L.A.'s Orpheum Theatre. "I'd like to dedicate this song to Britney Spears." She sang "Rivers of Babylon"

5) Ryan Secreast

The chatty Seacrest was on his way to a taping for "Larry King Live," when he was asked how he felt about Britney. Ryan seemed almost defensive as he said, "We've got to root for her comeback. This is the greatest opportunity for a comeback a pop star has had in a while."

6) Jamie Foxx

Speaking after receiving a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, Foxx told reporters he thought Spears can make her career back on track.
"I think Britney's going to be fine," the Ray and Dreamgirls actor said."I think that she was courageous to get up there and do her thing. I wish her well for that."

I say celebrities are human too. They go thru some things in life like normal people like us do.

After so many things brit had to go through, from the custody battle of her children recently which she just lost, hit and run case, being ditch by her manager etc. etc. It’s good to know she’s still there. It’s good to know quite a few celebrities has been supporting her. Most importantly it’s good to know, all her fans has been there for her all these years.

When her new album comes out on November, I’d probably be the first person to purchase the cd. By doing that, I’d be showing brit my support all the way.

P.S. Gimme More #1 on iTunes. It's the true power of Miss Britney Spears everyone. Gimme More reached the #1 spot on iTunes!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

it is nice to know that these people are very supportive of britney. nakakalokah kaya mag-perform lalo na kung madaming audience. pagbutihin na lang nya ulit ang performance next time. para naman standing ovation sya di ba? :)

BoBoT said...

true sinabi mo pa J.

watch out n lng pag labas ng video ng Gimme More..download mo ha...lolz

tnx sa comments

Kat said...

oh well, di man ako fan ni brit, i'm glad some people support her and know what she's going through.. never expected Cowell to be on that list. hehe

BoBoT said...

hi kat so finally u got the time to comment here. sana tuloy tuloy na ito..hehe

uy hope u got to read my comments sa blog mo din..

ingatzz

Kat said...

yes, i got them. much thanks again!