Sunday, October 7, 2007

Sat's a bore...

emotions w/ friends

the lafang scene


el ojos

el ojos 2

w/ chin, ice, & chard


w/ marc

I wasn’t really in a perfect mood yesterday and it was my intention not to write anything out my blog. I did visit a few blogsite and blog hop, made a few comments at olongapoboi’s blogsite. It was funny though, since my name was mention quite a few times in the comment section at one of his postings. Obviously, J & Mark are friends of mine. HAHA! Don’t worry Mark I’m not gonna have hydrocephalus that’s for sure. In fact, i’m thankful. Gonna post comments on all ur future postings, so keep on updating, ok? And J’s too.

What goes around definitely comes back around.

Anyway, I posted a few pictures here taken at Nicole’s bday last Thursday. I didn’t expect I’d be able to attend the celebration since I had to work. But hell yeah I was there. The call of Mark-it was just in time. He’ll know what I mean. Other than that, I was enjoying myself watching "Six feet Under Season 1" during the rest of my weekend. I have to thank "ice" for the dvd.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

why weren't you in a perfect mood yesterday? ang ganda kaya ng mood mo kahapon sa fone. super smile ka pa dyan.

hope you're having a good day today.

ingatz

Anonymous said...

akala ko ba mag exit na daw si richmonde? eh bakit nandiyan pa siya sa picture?

BoBoT said...

i wasn't in a perfect mood to update my blog..hehe

thanks nga pala sa call kahapon. glad to know ur mom and ur siblings.

i hope i'll have a good day today. inshallah!

BoBoT said...

yeah, actually flight nya tonight. u might want to give him a ring..goooooo