Wednesday, October 3, 2007

The world of Justin...& B & B

justin w/ cameron justin w/ jessica biel
justin w/ brit at the AMA & sweet

justin w/ brit at the micky mouse club & justin BY

brits new perf believe & beyonce emotera..

One of my all time favorite singer is Justin Timberlake esp. during his days with my girl brit. Goddd, they were so cute together!

Justin being pop’s hot property. Gone from being a teen sensation in record-breaking boyband to being a major solo artist, emerged from the shadow of her long-termed relationship with BS. It’s Britney Spears ppl, not Bobot Sabijon. lolz
Me being a huge JT fan (probably being the oldest at 31 – no kidding!). I’ve had photos of Justin since he was like a teenager and I collect photos of him up until today. Variety of photos. You name it, I have it. I remember one time I printed pictures of him and created like a scrap book dedicated to him. I’ve had concert DVD’s when he was still with n’sync and when the time he goes solo. I watched movies starring Justin, anything Justin. The latest one I watched was Alpha Dog, definitely a very controversial movie. I recommend everyone to watch it.

Recently, strange as it can be, surprisingly, Beyonce and Justin Timberlake have recorded an official remix of his track "Until The End Of Time" taken from his latest album FutureSex/LoveSounds. The track had it's first radio airing in the US. I read about this hooking up weeks ago but pushed it under the rug. I just didn't know how true it was. Well, it actually went ahead and hope I got to hear it soon.

Well, clearly I have updated myself almost everyday about Justin. It’s like I never missed on updating myself in his world. Never! There’s just something about him that I really like and like I couldn’t figure it out that easily. And when I do, I just keep on wanting more and more of him everyday. The same feeling I had for my girl brit.

Honestly, I just couldn’t get enough of Justin. New CD. New pictures. New movies coming out. New girl. New resto, being an entrepreneur. I got to have that. Just about anything latest on him. It felt like I have something to do with Justin.

Websites and fan sites had been very helpful in my quest for Justin, everything Justin.
I will forever be a Justin fan that’s for sure!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

avid fan ka pala ni justin. kalokah ha! super collect ka ng mga cds, posters etc... i used to collect posters too of my fave rnb singers, even my hs diary had photos of them *lol*

BS & BS??? why not di ba? *lol* pareho naman kayong good dancers :)

enjoy your wkend!

ingatz

BoBoT said...

sinabi mo pa J, sobrang fan ako ni justin.

infact desktop background ko palitan yan, minsan si justin, minsan naman si lola mo britney.

kaloka anoh...hahahaha!

senxa na last nyt, di na ako nakapagtxt xo, borlog na ang lola mo pagdating sa haus. 1am na kc me nakauwi eh.

tnx

Anonymous said...

im so getting Until The End of f***** time :) hihi :)



-kitty
(pacute for marikit)

:)

BoBoT said...

so un lng ang masasabi mo?

nway, i liked ur pacute name kainezzzz!

hello kitty! hmp...

pakkkkkkkkk!!!!!

Kat said...

super sexy nga yan si justin. one hot papa! :) sila pala ni jessica biel before? ok din yan si jessica b. sexy boo-tay!

BoBoT said...

kat tnx sa comment ha.

yeah true. justin's super sexy. he was even voted as the sexiest man alive at one point. o dba bongga.