Saturday, October 27, 2007

Ultimate Party Monsters...


As the month of November approaches, Halloween parties maybe on everyone’s mind right now.

Last Thursday at ranco together with my friends, we have attended yet another spectacular party, an advanced Halloween party being organized by the “insiders” of ranco. What makes it even more spectacular bec. of how the party was being well-organized; dreadful decorations, monster bashes and some party-goers had to wear costumes appropriate for the occasion.

It made the atmosphere really scary and creepy and mostly fun. It made everyone feeling devillish that night.

I thought the party was really fun esp. at how the audience showed guts wearing costumes to their liking. There was this guy-Cinderella who wears his gown funny but effectively. He’s sooo tall it’s a bit awkward. There’s this witch wearing a long black dress who scares everyone somehow with her look. There’s this guy who wears the saudi national costume with a gun on his hands which I think looks really scary esp. to my effeminate fil. friends. They know exactly what I mean on this. Chabebang hellooooo. And many others which I do not know what they were trying to project.

Should I know people would be wearing costumes like that, I should have worn the infamous Britney-catholic-school-girl look myself. Chos!

Anyway, Cinderella was named the best Halloween costume that night. The chabebang look could have been the winner should I be the judge. Lolz! Pretty scary, though!

It’s my first time to actually attend a Halloween party here. The SR30 entrance fee was all worth it. Unlucky for us, since we had to pay extra for the drinks inside. Hehe!

My weekend was all complete really. I ended it up watching slasher flicks like zodiac. etc. just in time for the occasion. I’ll continue on watching “The rocky horror picture show” tonight with my friend chay. The film is a classic!

P.S. i'll post some LQ pix tom.
paging mark-it..hellooooooo

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

ang saya! i love costume party.

i had a costume party on my 30th bday. everyone dressed up. ang ganda nila! i had prizes for best couple, best costume, best dancer. i'll never forgot that yr :)

BoBoT said...

ang bilis ng comment ha. kakapost ko pa lang.

nway, ang saya tlaga nung party last thur j. as in. mix crowd kc.

Kat said...

interesting! i haven't been to a costume party ever!

lolz, and if u had worn that britney costume, i think you would've been the winner! yeah!

post nya pics sa winner ha?

BoBoT said...

first time ko nga rin attend hal.party kat eh. ang saya pala.

awkward cguro kung nag ala britney ako dun...merese! hahahah

cge post ra nako ugma kat. kaso lng low quality xa kay kalimot ko dala sa akong digicam. lagot ko!!!!

mHeL said...

sayang i wasn't there mahal naman kase ng entrance was dada ang lola kay napunta kay fafang. hahaha

BoBoT said...

ok lng yun mhel. nxt tym db!

Anonymous said...

korek. lyk next thursday may gimik ulit don. makajoin na kami kase walang entrance. hahaha

BoBoT said...

merese..join...goooooooooo!