Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Totally blackout with blackout...

I just got one of the biggest news today from a friend. She really surprised me with it. I didn’t expect she’d do it. I was just teasing her yesterday but then again, earlier this morning she surprised me with the news. She’s done it again, baby. I just love surprises! Yahooooooooo!!!

Can’t believe she bought me the new "BLACKOUT" CD of Britney. The most anticipated cd of Britney in four years. She knows I’m such a huge fan of brit. Huge huge fan! But I didn’t know she’d go this far either. Though which I totally appreciate the gesture. And she knows that I have been waiting for the cd to come out for like forever. As in F-O-R-E-V-E-R Goshhh it took her 4 years to release a new album. Damn!

To you my friend, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Hope you’d remain to be the biggest heart as you already are. I owe you bigtime! Goosshh, you know how excited I am to get hold of the cd itself…haha! Fed-ex, DHL, UPS..hellooooooo!!!
PS. u guys. please support britney's Blackout cd. The album the world has been waiting for is out in stores today.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

naiimagine ko na tuma-tumbling ka sa tuwa bobot *lol*

lucky you! ang bait ni santa *hehehe*

masabihan nga si jordan. sigurado super memorise na naman nya ang new songs ni britney *hehehe*

have a good day!

BoBoT said...

hahahah u should know J. i'm the biggest fan of brit ever!

go go go tell Jordan bout the new single gimme more! for sure he'll like it.

Anonymous said...

Bobot hello! You've a very nice friend, lucky you :)

btw, which track/s can you recommend? I kinda like the one she did for MTV music awards.

sensha na ngayon lang nakadalaw...added u to my list , ayan, wala na akong rason para d makadalaw ulit *lol*

tc, Bobot!

BoBoT said...

yeah thess, she's indeed a good friend and she'll be my friend for-eva!

nway, i'd recommend "gimme more". it's an uptempo. i kinda like it myself. yan yung sa MTV VMAs perf nya.

and "piece of me", the song's for paparazzis. i'd recommend this since ur quite a paparazzi in u. remember kendi lady? hehe.

tnx for adding me sa list mo.

mwah mwah

Kat said...

parati talaga una si jaleesa sa comment! :)

buti pa si bobot meron early christmas present!

Kat said...

may question ako sa'yo, bobot. what if merong tao na magsabi na ayaw nya kay brit and all, tapos knowing you are her biggest fan, would you go ahead and insult that person to defend Britney?

BoBoT said...

uu nga kat eh, super erli xmas gift..hehe

musta gurl?

BoBoT said...

oh i've encountered a lot of anti-britney kat! they've been telling bad things 'bout her, shocking stories. guess what? it doesnt make me a lesser fan, as in at all. the more i'd like her.

i respect everyone's opinion on her, good or bad!

di ba nga u don't like brit karon? unlike sa una, nga squeeky clean image pa xa..hehe! tell me..tell me...

Kat said...

well if it makes you feel better, i don't hate her, but i'm no longer a fan unlike sauna.. heheh :) don't worry i'm not the type. same ta, "respect others' opinion, good or bad!"

wa koy bagong post kay i'm out of topics (again!)

BoBoT said...

tnx kat. at least u understand!

cge ko balik2 site nimo to check for new update. wa jud!

i'll keep on visiting anyway...

Anonymous said...

are you sure it's the world who's waiting for that album or only you? dyok... i know you are a big fan of brit na kahit sabihin pa naming puro lipsynch lang ang mga performances nya keri lang syo. di ka apekted for you she is still the total performer.

i just wish that with this album she regains her status.

let us all have a copy of this album thru limewire and betorrent. ooopps dyok again. magagalit si chairman edu nyan.

:)

Anonymous said...

gimme gimme mow! awooeeeewoowwee gimme moe gimme moa bebe owwwoooeeee :) so britney style hihi

BoBoT said...

tnx sa comments mhel kaloka.

and to anonymous...

Anonymous said...

Bobot *Lol* true, Ive a bit of a paparazzi in me...d mo makalimutan si kendileydi ha ;)

tnx for the recommend ...ma i download nga!