Monday, October 29, 2007

Colds effect...

rhinovirus cause common colds

I was really sick yesterday I decided not to report for work. I don’t like it when I have cough and colds, colds especially. I was sneezing like forever good thing I had Kleenex ready at my bed.

When I have colds I like to just stay in my bed doing whatever. I always feel like I’m not in my best look, a total mess. My hair looks horrible; my nose reddish, my eyes watery and my skin looks really dry. It’s like I don’t want anybody to see me at all (as if that’s possible…lolz).

The weather here in KSA is a bit colder now since the winter season is fast approaching. What I am feeling right now having coughed and cold I think is the effect of the change of weather.

I think colds are like seasonal occurring especially during winter.

Last Saturday I know that I am going to be sick since I have had symptoms of colds like sneezing, coughing, nasal congestion, runny nose etc. Yesterday I had to deal with all this. I was just lying in my bed most of the time. What I was feeling though did not get in the way of me watching four movies in a row. Kaloka!

I may not be feeling ok today but I had to report for work. I got some not-so-good news from a colleague telling me this and that. I might be in a big trouble. We’ll know about that in the coming days. Merese!!!

Btw, colds are like highly contagious. I think I just spread some virus in our department almost everyone had one. Peace out!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

magpagaling ka iyaan dahil mahirap magkasakit, i got the flu a week ago too kaya i know how hard it is.

BoBoT said...

thanks kapatid.

kaya ko ito..hehe!

Kat said...

aww, we all know how bad it is to have colds. for me, i feel like i don't wanna do anything but lie down and sleep, but i also can't since i couldn't breathe with all the clogged nose. *hehe*

PS. does "merese" mean the same with what we have here? sa bisaya it means somethin' like "serves you right!" hehehe

BoBoT said...

true, parusa talga ang may sipon kat noh. hehe!

merese, expression lng yan, its like "i dont care" prang ganun.

Anonymous said...

get well bobot! ang vitamin c mo ha... inom ka tea with lemon or honey.

BoBoT said...

opo ate, uminom na ako green tea kanina with mint nga lang. hehe

naubos na vit c. kaya cguro ako nagkasipon..kainis talga!!

Mark Xander said...

Hi. Thanks for the visit. :)

Mark
theveganprince.com

BoBoT said...

thanks mark!

Anonymous said...

Get well soon Twinkle!



Love,
Britney Spears

Anonymous said...

wish u well


Always,

Justin Timberlake

Anonymous said...

Dear Bobot,

Sana gumaling ka na, I love you very much!


Nagmamahal,
RL


*HOI'! AMBISYOSA! :)*



-kitty

BoBoT said...

to brit: thanks for visiting my blogsite. u know how much this means to me. chos!!!

to justin: ur the biggest influence in my life. u and brit!

kitty: san na ang mga pix? 48yrs na me nag aantay.

Kat said...

ohno, umabot hanggang pinas yung virus mo bobot! i am having colds right now! huhuhu!

:)

BoBoT said...

huh! what goes around, comes around kat...hehe!

KRIS JASPER said...

thanks 4 the comment/visit.. Hope ur better na..

Anonymous said...

ampoota vergen! ayaw magcomment sa comment kong:

Dear Bobot,

Sana gumaling ka na, I love you very much!


Nagmamahal,
RL





So... whats d meaning of this? :)

-kiti

BoBoT said...

hi kiti,

i'm soooo over him ok!