Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I've heard it all....

Guess what??? I got all the mp3 tracks of…...drum roll plsssss..…”Blackout” cd of brit last night. I got to thank the better half of kiti for it. JR thank you sooo very much. You’re officially my download-this-and-that-for-me guy right now. Lolz!

For hours, I was listening to the tracks over and over. I just can’t believe I’m hearing it all last night. Mereseng maingay sa room namin. Bueno ya lang nuay el dimiyo roommate. He’s out somewhere!

A lot of things had been popping out my mind while on the verge of listening the tracks. I know people are determining their opinion of this album based on what's going on in her life. Everyone has problems. We might think we know what is happening to her...but we really don't. Just like no one understands what is really going on in your life. And we only like to hear about her issues coz it makes us feel better about ourselves and what we are going through. And those who judge her private life...it must be nice to be perfect.

For me this album is great. It is nice to hear her sing again on some of the slower tracks without losing her sexiness in others. Let's face it...we all love her when she is bad. I love Britney (I’m such a die-hard fan). She does what she wants when she wants and she doesn't have to answer to anyone. Trust me, kung naging true blue gurlatch lng me and I looked like her, had money like her, and had her talent--I would be acting a whole lot worse.

Those of you who say she has no talent...if that is true and it is so easy to do what she does...where is your album and number one hits????

8 comments:

Kat said...

"Trust me, kung naging true blue gurlatch lng me and I looked like her, had money like her, and had her talent--I would be acting a whole lot worse."

wows! talaga bobot? i admire how you adore brit. i hadn't been a fan of a celeb since Leo diCaprio! *lol*

BoBoT said...

oh yes kat. die hard fan jud kaau...hahahah!

goosssh i like leo pud. papable kaau..hehe!

Anonymous said...

ang taray mo bobot ha!

last nite, super kulit.

tonite, super demanding.

and super taray sa entry *hehehe*

sige na, panalo ka na! avid fan ka lang kasi ni brit *lol*

paki-sabi kay britney, pakialagaan mabuti yun 2 nyang kids. otherwise, ikaw ang mag-alaga *lol*

BoBoT said...

hahhaha kaloka sa comment J ha, ako talga mag aalaga sa mga junakis ni brit. it would be an honor for me cguro..hahahahah. manny ang drama ko?

Anonymous said...

i understand the britney phenomenon. she's everywhere never mind if her talent isn't always where she is. i just pity her sometimes, she's hounded by the paparazzi all the time, but what i don't get is, why is she out all the time. if i faced britney right now, i'd tell her to clean up her act for the sake of her kids.

BoBoT said...

tnx sa comment charmed. natouched ako. concern ka pala kay brit.. hehe!

Anonymous said...

“Was that incredible? Britney Spears, everyone,” Sarah Silverman said.

“Wow. She is amazing. She is 25-years-old and she’s already accomplished everything she’s going to accomplish in her life. It’s mind blowing.”

“Have you seen Britney’s kids? Oh my god, they are the most adorable mistakes you will ever see!” “They are as cute as the hairless vagina they came out of.”



im so into it.

para naman magkakulay dava :)

-kitty

BoBoT said...

hmmm....a dark haired, dark eyed female attacking a beautiful blonde girl. How uncommon and unique!

Insulting Britney will not bring her down and therefore bring sarah up. No surgery will make her beautiful like blonde girls!

Sarah is a loud-mouth talentless douchebag.

I am sorry but if I was Britney I would Kick Silverman's ass. You do not talk trash about someone's children the way she did. It could not be me! What a Bullshit!!!