Saturday, November 17, 2007

Pretty OK weekend...

I had a pretty OK weekend. Though not as fabulous as my previous weekends but it was pretty ok.

I never had a weekend with myself staying put in the house for quite a long a time. Usually my weekends are pretty bushed going out with friends. This time I spent it with myself and with my flatmates and my ever perpetual companions i.e. movies and tv series. In other words, I was well-rested and spent quality time eklavu with you know who.

Last wed night I got a call from Matt who’s fresh from his stint from Switzerland. Stint daw oh! Hmmm, quite a glitterati ha? We talked for like 20min. on the phone ranging from a variety of topics. Matt loves to talk and the not-so-talker in me had been engaged with a conversation as long as 20-min was quite like a rock-climbing without a rope to support me. Lolz! He’s actually calling me at his own expense, so that would not be a problem at all.

The conversation never actually ends as Matt invited us for a dinner at the very expensiveTony Roma’s. Tony Roma’s became the talk of the town since it first open here in Riyadh months ago. Located along Olaya Rd. in a very high profile spot infront of Splash ( my favorite shop to shop).

Mark-it and I had new york strips steak, medium-done cooked. Matt also ordered new york strips well done. While Jun and Edward had the bountiful beef ribs steak well done . All five of us had different side dishes and drinks to our liking.

My tony roma’s dinner with friends had definitely been a treat and an experienced. It was my first and hopefully not my last.

Anyway, like what I said my weekend (thur & fri) was practically just about myself. It’s my choice! I could have called a few numbers. I could have answered phone calls if I really wanted to go out and party but I never did. I just never did.

P.S.


Matty: Tnx for the Remy Martin Cognac Swiss chocolate u gave me. Mejo nahilo ako dun ha!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

finally, you had the weekend to yourself! di ba ang ganda when you have time for yourself? :) lahat pwede mong gawin.

talk to you soon.

Anonymous said...

okler,

good luck sa msg mo kay matt, wesh ko lang his reading your blogs. txt mo sa kanya site para ma sight nya.

May I just add,may exena pa ng may i have ng mystery man na jowa pala ng isang notorious na bayota sa sanie na nachichismis na ginera ko daw at may I shout ng "(BLANK)! ILABAS MO ANG ASAWA KO! HINDI MO SYA MAARING KUHANIN SA AKIN! AKIN SYA!"

Liliwanagin ko lang, hindi ako possesive at seloso, yan ay pawang chismis lamang.

Pag walang maintriga, intrigahin ang sarili. Less harmful and totally refreshing. :)

echos.


Kitekite :)
(don worry, ikaw naman si putaputa, si jun si pukepuke)


ahahahahahahahah :)

miss ya.

BoBoT said...

true J.

tnx sa comment.

btw, i'm online now!!!

BoBoT said...

merese kahit wit nya read ang blog ko. bsta masabi ko lng ng tenk u. keribels na yun. tseklabu?

uyyyyy true ba un? tell me more 'bout this notorious bayota pag nagkita tau. di ko kinaya yan ha!!!! grrrrrr...eksenadora ka talga ha! buweseeettttttttt...

pwesss dahil jan, bibigyan kita ng award. isang sakong bigas pero LUTO NA!!!! LOLZ...kumusta?

it's mwah,

Miss B

Kat said...

hmmm. di pa siguro ako nakakatikim ng swiss chocolate..

anong pinagka-iba ng choc na swiss sa ibang klase, bobot? aside dun sa presyo? heheheh

BoBoT said...

i think it's all the same kat. difference lng is that galing talga xa sa switzerland and pure choc talaga.

sabi nga ni J pinakamasarap na choc is from there daw. she likes ung lindt brand ba un!

nway, update mo na blog mo ok..hehe

Anonymous said...

so,

may mga ganung pagtotokel talaga,

UPDATE MO NA ANG BLOG MO OK.

nakakalokah!

(kilala kita day)

:) kiti

BoBoT said...

i like u kite. bongga talga ang mga comments mo. tawa ako ng tawa dito sa office. frang gusto ko tuloy tumakbo palabas ng office..hahahahaha!

update mo rin blog mo...hahahaha!

Kat said...

hay wala ako maisip na updates.. sobrang boring pa ng life these days..

Anonymous said...

I SAID,

FYI MY BLOG IS UPDATED, posted something yesterday..


masabi lang na may bago kemereseng patungo sa kung saan saan ang subject, masabi lang na nagblog, kalokah day db. :)

btw, MS.KAT, il give u something to blog about, why not something that concerns giving comments to blogs.... or THE SOCIO-POLITICAL DEVELOPMENT OF TANZANIA IN THE PAST 500 YEARS, parang feasibilty lang db, try mo its fun. :) ching lang po.

hi im kitty, olongapoboi slash beyonce (echos) hinde call me kit na lang keri na yun. san kang lugar naroroon?


kiti nadal

BoBoT said...

and the best in comment award goes tooooo..www.olongapoboi.wordpress.com...hahahahaha!

warlahin ba si Ms. KAT.

miss kat, ok lng yan. mag research ka ng mag research bout tanzania. jokeeee. hehe!

tawa ako ng tawa sa nem mo kites...kiti nadal, kiti holmes, kitelya..jos ko...hahahaha