Saturday, November 24, 2007

Moon Gazing etc. etc..

M & I

if u could only see what i see...hehe!


I had the opportunity to see such an impeccable sight of the moon last Thursday night when it was almost at it’s brightest, using the new telescope of my friend MAL. It made my night quite extraordinary. Also, thanks to the well-organized e-commerce provided by amazon.com. Shopping has never been easy, even shopping for telescope.

I have never seen the moon before as near as I have seen last Thursday. I was truly mesmerized!!!

Back in my HS days, science has been my favorite subject. Just that I am always fascinated with its mystery and all or maybe because my teacher in high school made it look interesting and fun. FYI, my teacher was actually my mom. Lolz! Not until I reach my last year in HS when I started to somehow hate science. Everything has change. Different set of teachers from year to year.

Physics hellooooooo. It was such a mind-boggling & mentally stimulating subject not to mention having a terror-mad teacher that my classmates had been too afraid of. Science started to slip away my interest. But not totally!

Going back, it was an amazing experienced seeing the moon with its halo via the telescope. Sooo near and sooo bright. That’s why people love to take pictures of the moon may it be during the day or at night. I just love that we all have the moon and many other things common in us.

Moon gazing with friends has truly been one weekend that I would treasure. And I hope my friends and I would be able to do that more often. Star gazing next time maybe! That would be fun!

Other than that, my weekend was filled with movie and tv series watching. I watched the latest movie of Justin “Black Snake Moan” and Mandy Moore’s “Because I Said So”. For tv series, I had “ Heroes” S2E8; “Grey’s Anatomy” S4E7 & E8; “Bionic Woman” S1E7 and in between my laundry last thur PM I was playing PS3 Dark Kingdom with Jam and a surprise visit from chin, nitz & pegs.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

hindi lang moon ang pwedeng makita dyan *hehehe*

i gotta tell my bro-in-law to use his also. di pa nya ginagamit. next wkend daw :)

BoBoT said...

really J? try it for yourself, it's fun!

KRIS JASPER said...

oh.. pwedeng pahiram ng t-scope? i had one when i was in bacolod..

i miss my peeping days..hehe..

BoBoT said...

uy M is from bacolod din pla...hehe! the guy i was with in the first pic!

peeping talga?

Anonymous said...

halika d2 krisJ sakin, pati tback pede mo hiramin! :) ching! :)

Taray may mga Telescope sila, mayaman. Anak ni Lord. So, ano naman pinagkaka abalahan nyo other than looking at the milky way and looking in other villa's of Syrian guys who take a bath?

Chinggaru!

-olweyz,

kitimoto

BoBoT said...

kites natatawa talga ako sa mga comments mo..hahahaa!

tback talga? lolz

at kitimot, chinggaru...hahahaha

namiss kita ning...

ROBERTISMS said...

inggit meeeeeeeeeeee!

mHeL said...

gurl buti ka pa nakasubok na ng telescope in age. kami puro drawing lang. kesyo punta ng disyerto para don magstar gazing sabay camping. tag lamig na mas imposibleng maggurla sa disyerto baka manigas tayo don. :)

Kat said...

hay, inggit ako. gusto ko nga magka telescope ng ganyan kasi i have always been a fan of the cosmos.

hm, sana makita ko rin nakita mo sa t-cope.

BoBoT said...

hi rob,

bongga ang t-scope..hehe

BoBoT said...

ni, gora ka sa balay this weekend, pa install mo ulet kay agi, daba daba daba?

BoBoT said...

first ko nga din makita ang moon via t-scope kat eh. ing-atu diay xa. same like the ones we see in movies. bongga!

Anonymous said...

try to angle it to the eastern province and you would see me waving at cha!

BoBoT said...

hahahaha kaloka X ha! feeling beauty queen talga. queenly wave eklat poklat!

Anonymous said...

may mga anggulo ng waving talaga charmed one? :) nakakatumbling! mga 28 times lang, pwede? :)


ya okler miss na kita, manlibre ka nga sa tony romas gurly. at makita natin si R... :)

I saw a site, nakalabas ang nota ng jowa nya (si D...) naloka ako ng bonggang bongga talaga gurl! :)


"kitembangechinabels"

BoBoT said...

HA cno si D?

at cno naman si R?