Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Tag of War....



I was being tagged by one of my blog friend Thess all the way from Holland. It’s actually a "happy blogging wish". Thank you thess.

Looks like I am being tag more often these days. That would be ok since I kind of like run out of something to post here.

Good thing I have you guys to tag me anytime. Everyone is welcome!

Start tagging me now…gooooooo!!!

P.S.

With this, I’d like to tag and pass this on to friendship Jaleesa since tinag nya ako the other day. Go go go J!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks bobot. i'll post it later sa blog ko.

saan ka na ba? bilisan mo kaya magonline *lol*

BoBoT said...

ok cge J.

xa xa mag o-online na po ako. kaloka ha. demanding ka today...hahahaha

Anonymous said...

Syempre, I always wish you happy blogging :-)

Bobot, follow this link..sample ng online karaoke ...hindi kita isinama sa list ng dedication kasi baka 90's baby ka eh (^-^)

http://dagboek.thesserie.com/?p=719

Anonymous said...

nagcomment na kaya ako, pilitan ang show? :)


kiti

BoBoT said...

thanks thess..i'll check the link!

BoBoT said...

i saw it na pla kites..thanks..lolz!