Saturday, November 10, 2007

Really C-R-A-Z-Z-Z-Y Weekend....

Waahhhhhhhh. I had a crazy weekend ppl. I never imagine I would experience something like that. But hey, I won’t go into details what really happen. But it was so much fun, it was crazy. Remember, I made a deal with myself not to meet up with friends, I broke that.

Last Thursday I was with a new found friend (a fellow kababayan from zamboanga) at Sanie Building. He invited me to have dinner with him at his flat. We talked a lot of things; about zamboanga city, its people, what’s new, you know getting to know more of each other. We ended up learning and knowing few same people back in zamboanga city. Like one of his bestfriends is my first cousins hubby and some prominent people back home.

While having our late dinner, I got a call from peggy inviting me to attend a bday bash his friend is throwing in an undisclosed venue. Hmmm? Somethings not right here, I thought of. Without being too curious about the venue, I allow myself to join with them. Though I broke what I have said in my last posting, at least I got the chance to meet a new friend and bond. That’s what really matter.

Anyway, the party started like almost 12MN. Sobrang dami ng bisita, pagurls and menchu alike. Sobrang dami din ng lafang. But I wasn’t really like eating too much. I pig out on fruit salad and cassava cake, though.

What caught our attention that night, was about the buzz going on na there will be like a prepared show as a gift to the celebrator and for the pagurls. We waited for hours for that to happen. Something that will satisfy our eyes daw.

After the waiting game, it did happen, everyone was all excited and curious. At the back of my mind, I know something crazy was about to unfold. Guess what? It was the craziest show I have ever witnessed. Really really crazy. I never would have thought, something like that could ever happen here. It was so so so much CRAZY. Hahahaha!!! Like I said, I won’t go into details, kc mejo sensored xa. But I can assure you, it was definitely a blast.

Like right now, when I think of it, I couldn’t help but smile. Gosssshhh, I won’t forget that night, ever!!!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

ang saya! *lol*

rated r, triple xxx? *hehehe*

nakikita ko nga sa mukha mong super enjoy ka *hihihi*

BoBoT said...

secret J. hahahaha. kaw ha, playing dumb ka na naman...lolz!!!

Anonymous said...

miss sabijon,

i am not playing dumb! *hahaha*

i am telling the truth! *lol*

BoBoT said...

ok fine..

hahahahah!!!

KRIS JASPER said...

uy.. that's unfair.. bitin! hehe..

BoBoT said...

kwento ko xo one, u like? hehe

mHeL said...

if not with the kwento of one of your companions that night i wouldn't have any idea of what your are telling (choz).

gusto mo ulitin sa villa natin? hahaha

tagal na nating plano yan diba? aminin! hahaha

BoBoT said...

go go go...col na at may-i book na kaagad...har.har.har!

pra matuloy na talga xa daba?

Anonymous said...

kmausta naman to? :)


-kitikiti

ROBERTISMS said...

hindi talaga ako maka-relate. ever. pero parang ang dini-describe ni twinks ay mga pangyayaring nakikita natin sa mga museums and cathedrals/churches back home.

BoBoT said...

hi rob.

kaloka sa comment ha. lolz!

BoBoT said...

kwento ko xo kitikiti pag narebond tau...ikakaloka mo....hahahahah!

mHeL said...

ask mo sila kung bet para contacles na natin ang umbao. lapit na baya me munguli. baka di na namin maexperience yang riyadh escapade.

BoBoT said...

ok go go go mhel...