Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My Comfort Food..




WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COMFORT FOOD/DRINK AND WHY IS IT SO?

Extra rich chocolate ice cream from Baskin Robbins – this would definitely be a treat to me; one of my greatest indulgence so to speak.

Leche Flan – I like it a lot that I tried to learn how to cook LF for myself. Though I have not perfected the best LF but still I’m proud of having to learn how to cook them.

Starbucks Vanilla Frappucino – I have always loved vanilla frapp. Almost every time I’d visit starbucks van frapp is always a hit for me. Its mellow smoothness is like wow and its brits fav too. Haha!

I’d like to say these are just some of the comfy food/drink that makes me feel better. It maybe fattening but I’m not craving for it all the time. It’s just sometimes you feel like indulging yourself to something that makes you feel better and not-care of what you eat, as in at all.

Anyway, I got this tag from Kat, a blog friend of mine from the beautiful city of Dumaguete. Thank you Katie!

So, I’d like to pass this tag to friendship charmed one, olongogapoboi, robinriyadh, thess of Holland, Fionixe, Mhel and Krisjasper of Birmingham! I’d be glad to know your comfy fud too. Go go go guys!!!

Grab a picture of it and post it if you may. Enjoy!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

dahil sa tall ang starbucks mo nena, 1 kaban ng bigas para sa iyo!

luto na nga lang..! :)

hihi! :)


-kittykat

BoBoT said...

true value!

tuloy ba ang show sa ranco tom night for the anniversary presentation nyo ni JR???

tinag kita ha, sumpaan ito pag di mo chinurva ang tag ko. lolz!!!

Anonymous said...

parang pageant ang dating ha... "from the beautiful city of dumaguete" *hihihi*

di ko pa nagagawa ang comfort food na yan. bukas na lang siguro pag gising ko *lol*

maghahalungkat pa ako ng pix *hehehe*

BoBoT said...

ang hirap J ha, pinaharapan ako ni Kat. akala ko easy lng xa, di pala. hehe!

goooo post mo na ung xo!

Kat said...

huwaw! Tama sis, ganda ng intro ko ah! parang nasa pageant! hehe

type ko yung LF dyan. hanggang tingin na lang ako hehehe

BoBoT said...

yeah, nyarap ng LF ko..hehe!

tnx kat!

KRIS JASPER said...

hi bot.. I'll go for starbucks caramel frap

BoBoT said...

yeah kris. i'd love my van frapp with caramel too.

tnx sa comment. tinag kita ha!!!

Anonymous said...

ayyy! I love leche flan too!! thanks for the tag darling (cgro alam mo talaga na matakaw ako ano?) pero buti na lang napadaan ako, kasi po tatanong ko kung true ba na preggy again si brityna?

darling, may suggestion ako, bakit hindi mo lagyan ng live links yung mga ni-tagged mo? ;)

good evening Bobot!

Kat said...

oo nga bobot. free publicity kumbaga. weheheh!

BoBoT said...

hi thess,

brit isn't pregnant. it's all a big lie. nakakaloka ha! hehe

tnx sa comment!

BoBoT said...

kat, pano ko xa ilink?

Anonymous said...

So hindi pala preggy si Brit..well I'm glad about that! It sin;t the right time yet to be preggy again.

I agree with Ms. Kat *lol*

kasi Bobot, even if you were not able to blog hope and tell the people you tagged about your entry, they will be warned by link trackers, saves you time :)

may service and blogspot...just use the button 'LINK' (nasa tabi ito ng 'text colour' when posting an entry, type mo lang or paste ng URL sa box na lalabas.

Enjoy the fresh week, dear Bobot!!