Wednesday, July 25, 2007

WHAT'S YOUR LSS???



Have you ever heard of LSS or what they call Last Song Syndrome? Perhaps, the words maybe unfamiliar to some of you. LSS are like songs that keeps playing in your head, over and over again.

I have been experiencing LSS these past few days.

Unconsciously I have been humming this Kris Lawrence song, called “When I see you smile”, out of nowhere, like in my room, at the office, in the bathroom while you know, anywhere for that matter. It’s like I’ve been obsessed to it lately. The song is about being in love and finding the one person that makes u really smile no matter what. Just by looking at him smile at you, it’s like the world stops for a moment.

Anyway, I came across at this one article on the internet about LSS out of curiosity. I discovered that I am not the only person who’s experiencing the LSS, like I do. Quite a lot of people actually. They have been curious either about what’s LSS really all about.

Then, I realized that I have quite a few LSS..hahaha! Almost all of my last song syndromes are like songs about love and pain. I guess it would be because I am actually inlove right now? Could be.

Here are some of my few LSS, aside from WISYS…

Irreplaceable by BEYONCE
Hurt by XTINA
4 in the morning by GWEN S.
What goes around comes around by JUSTIN T.
Over it by KATHERINE MCPHEE

These are the songs that just can’t get outta my freakin’ head no matter what I do and like i can’t fight the urge, whatever!

Gosssh…I could cry a bucketload of tears with this songs, me being such an emotional retard.

A piece of advice though, if you have songs that just can’t get out and keeps lurking in your head, let it out, sing it out. You might feel much better!!!

So what’s your LSS?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GRABE ANG EFFORT DITO NI GIL, PINAGHIRAPAN NYA TO EH. ALMOST THE ENTIRE PERIOD NA NAG STAY SYA WITH ERNST & YOUNG, MOSTLY ETO LANG ANG GINAGAWA NYA, ANG MAG KOMPOSE NG BLOG. SO SANA NAMAN IF YOU FIND THIS ONE BANGGACIOUS, TRY TO LEAVE SOME APPRECIATION.
HE HE HE. MORE POWER!!!

BoBoT said...

uy natouched naman ako sa comment mo..hehe!

newbie pa lang ako sa blogspot. i have like quite a few postings na sa friendster pro recently lang ako nag decide na gumawa ng blogspot. ok naman xa so far. i'm actually enjoying.hehe!

Nway, thank you M, i know it's you!