Monday, September 3, 2007

Gimme More- Reaction Paper...

Earlier this morning I got a call from Mark-it asking ‘bout my email address here at EY. He said he has a surprise for me. I know exactly what he’s thinking right there and then. I know it’s about my latest posting prior to this. It was about Britney’s new single GIMME MORE. What else could it be? I couldn’t think of anything else besides GM. Moments later I got the msg from him containing all the MP3’s. The gimme more track and cold as fire.

Prior to my latest post about the new single of Brit, I called mark-it yesterday PM. He was the first person I informed about the new single that has leaked on the internet since he’s also been a fan of brit and her hit single toxic. I asked him if he could download the MP3 for me. When it comes to music downloading, I could always run to him. Like the ones of Rihanna’s and Ne-Yo’s, Umbrella and Because of You.

The mp3 is in my mobile now. My first reaction, I was amazed. It’s listener friendly. The song still features brit’s classic breathy vocals that has always been her signature. It’s been 3 years since I haven’t heard anything new from her. I can’t lie, I actually love the song. The beat is addicting as hell, it reminds me of Justin Timberlake’s song on his album. Very catchy. The best part of the song isn’t Brit singing, it’s her opening line. “It’s Britney, bitch”. I admit, I kinda like it, makes me wanna dance. It reminded me of her last hit “slave 4 u” it made me dance. Definitely a dance track – one I could admittedly be seen singing at the top of my lungs on my way to work..hehe!

I didn’t like cold as fire. Britney sounded like a constipated 3-yr old..hahahaha!
P.S. Everyone, please support Britney. PLS.PLS.PLS.! Every one deserves second chances!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

so the actual video isn't out yet? anong clip yun napanood ko this morning sa youtube.com? *lol*

sige just for you, i'll support britney. baka mamaya sabunutan mo na ako *hehehe*

sample nga ng sayaw ni britney pls *hihihi*

BoBoT said...

kerek. the actual video isn't out yet. from what i've read, it'll be out soon.

and buy her cd ha when it comes out on nov.

cge i'll dance for u pag nagkita tau..hahaha

tnx J

Anonymous said...

promise??? sa airport pa lang sumayaw ka na pag nagkita tayo dito ha *hihihi* sana makadalaw ka dito sa melb.

opo, bibili po ako ng cd nya. i can't believe i'm actually saying this to myself. i have never bought any of her cds tapos ngayon bibili ako? *lol*

yun promise mo ha? *hehehe*

Anonymous said...

eto lang mai cocomment ko..


GIMME GIMME GIMME (MORE)

GIMME (MORE)

GIMME GIMME (MORE)

congatulate me, alam ko na kung saan ang (more)

:)
-mark-it

BoBoT said...

tnx J. i'll assure you. brit's cd is gonna be amazing and huge...hahaha!

BoBoT said...

hahahaha. tnx mark-it. so u like brit now ha? but not as much as u liked beyonce..hahha.forever fan!
B&B forever, corny noh?

o ayan oh, kitang kita kung saan ang more, naka close and open parentheses..hehe!

tnx again. mwah!

britney rules!!!!