Wednesday, September 5, 2007

A quick note (MyWeekend)...

Just a quick note to let you guys know that updates might be a bit slow over the next 2 days or so. Y? coz it’s weekend. This is the only time of the week that I could do anything for myself i.e. tv series marathon (gossh I missed this part), laundry, laundry and more laundry, work at my second job, party at ranco, recuperate on Friday and iron then after, and work at my second job again, yes! no day-off for me, how ‘bout that?

Extremely busy weekend right? Though I haven't been feeling too great, as I have colds at the moment and 3 days na akong puyat. To my readers (meron ba?)..hehe, just bare with me a little bit. You can leave me great messages and comments. It truly does bring a smile to my face and hopefully I will respond to all messages soon as I get back on sat.

Hope you guys will have a great weekend ahead!

P.S. I’ll be posting an article which I quite liked, before I leave from work today, for your reading and something to contemplate during the weekend. Katuwa xa!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

huwag kasi magpuyat! get plenty of sleep para fresh na fresh ka when you get back to work on sat :)

busy bee ka pala sa day off mo.

anyway, enjoy your days off.

talk to you soon.

ingatz

Anonymous said...

3 posts in one day?
addict ka?

hope your weekend was good.