Sunday, September 9, 2007

Over and done...

Finally, I had everything done last night i.e. laundry, laundry and more laundry, coffee at starbucks, purchase vit c and bee pollen at GNC, get ang pinalaundry sa labas. Etc.etc.

Since I had to excuse myself for work at my other job, I made a plan to do the things that I have not done last Thursday. And the number one priority on my list was to do my laundry. Which I did, late than I expected. *lol*. I was supposed to do the laundry soon as I arrived from work but it did not happen. Y? nakatulog ako. Supposedly I would take a 15-30 min. nap lang pro naextend xa ng 2-hrs. To my surprise pag gising ko, its 8:58PM na, cguro pagod lng talga from work.

Pagkasalang ko ng laundry. Yosi yosi muna sa sala ta’s chikahan kasama mga friendship. Narealize ko I had to pick up my clothes pala na pinalaundry ko last Friday. Niyaya ko si nel to accompany me. He’s actually new sa company namin. Ta’s I asked him kung nag dinner na xa. I decided that we have coffee sa starbucks. Ta’s daan sa GNC to buy my supplements. We stayed for a while sa starbucks. Story telling a lie. Hehe. Then dinaanan na namin mga damit ko. Pro we had to wait for like 20 min. kc di pa na iron yung mga damit ko. Infact last Friday night ko pa dinala sa kanila yun. Mejo nag freak-out ako, buti na lng they gave me a good discount. *lolz*

By 10:30PM nasa house na kami. Then I had to continue doing the laundry until 1AM. Kapagod talaga sobra. The laundry is the big culprit. Good thing, may magandang nangyari naman last night. Mejo umo-k pakiramdam ko. Worth it din ang pagpupuyat ko. Before going to bed by 2AM, na-update ko pa friendster ko for a while and posted some videos sa youtube acct ko. I was pretty bushed!

Sooo my self-proclaimed off at my other job was pretty plugged with personal stuff to do. And I had to pay the price now. Late ako at my day job kanina. I woke up at around 8:30AM and arrived at work 10:30AM na. Too bad. Exaggerated ang pagka late ko talga. Buti na lng di maxadong halata coz everyone were looking too busy doing nothing. Better late than never, still works for me though!

P.S. if u are all curious enough to know what videos I have posted sa youtube. Search my acct name gelay1976 at youtube search engine and you’ll know. Nakakatuwa xa, I can all assure you that. Right J???

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

not very punctual pala ang labandera dyan *lol* how much discount did they give you? sana libre na lang kamo *hahaha* fault naman nila yun kasi they didn't iron your clothes on time *lol*

yes, the videos are hilarious! napaka-classic nung video part 1 *hehehe* was laughing my head off talaga. na-shock ako *hahaha*

*video po* hehehe

Anonymous said...

kaya pala wala kang emails sa akin from 830 - 1030, hindi mo pa sinasagot ang mga update ko, kaya wala. WALA KA PALA SA OFFICE.

BoBoT said...

oo nga J eh, naloka ako nung nakita ko nakahambalang pa mga damit ko dun at di na planchado..hahahahah.

pede ka rin mag comment dun sa vid na pinost ko J..hehe

video po...

BoBoT said...

true value. senxa na kapatid..hehe! bumawi naman ako today eh.

Anonymous said...

naloka aketch sa vdeo. simba ko ayaw lang sya ipakit-a sa Ms at wawa naman ang peggylou. pagnakataon. huhuhu

BoBoT said...

simbako..wiz uy. kaloka ka ha...hahahah