Monday, September 10, 2007

OMG Brit....(MTV VMA '07)

Brits highly anticipated performance at the VMA 07 has just kicked off. The result? A dispointment! A ridicule! These are some of the headlines that grace the front page at Yahoo.com earlier today. And,

These are the comments anti-britney had to say;

“THE FAT LADY HAS SANG, OOPS THAT WAS BRIT BRIT, HER CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER, SHE SHOULD JUST GET BACK WITH KEVIN AND DO THE REALITY SHOW THING, THE CONCERT TOUR WILL BE A FLOP..MILF POP STARS SUCK!”

“I THINK BRITNEYS COMEBACK WAS TERRIBLE. SHE WAS NOT READY. YOU CAN TELL BY HER ACTIONS OR LACK OF THEM AS I SHOULD SAY. DEFINITELY THE WRONG CLOTHES. SHE LOOKED LIKE SHE GOT IT OFF THE ROCK AND JUST TRIED TO SQUEEZE INTO IT. WHY DID ANYONE LET HER DO THIS? HUGE CAREER MISTAKE. SHE WASN’T EVEN SMILING OR LAUGHING. IF YOU LOOK AT HER FACE GOOD, SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE WAS ON SOMETHING. WHAT A SHAME!”

“WHY ARE THEY PUSHING BRITNEY SPEARS FOR A COMEBACK, YOU MORONS SHOULD ADMIT THE FACT THAT HER CAREER IS OVER. WITH ALL THE TROUBLES SHE HAD. IT WILL BE ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO GET BACK TO HER OLD SELF.

“SHE SHOULD HAVE NOT PERFORMED. SHE WAS TERRIBLE AND PUT NO EFFORT WHATSOEVER AT ALL. SHAME ON HER. THE PERFORMANCE WAS AN EMBARASSMENT.”

Although I somehow agree with what they have to say to her since I have seen pictures of the performance myself and I can say she wasn’t at her best, she was a little rusty; but reading all this made me feel sad. I have been a Britney fan all these years and I am one of those fan whose rooting for her comeback musically. The VMA performance tagged as the most anticipated act ever in the MTV history made me even more excited. For this I woke up early, checked the internet only to find out shocking headlines scorning brits performance. That she wasn’t’ comfortable during the whole performance. blah blah. I feel sorry for the gurl. She’s been thru a lot already.

Read what Perez Hilton a popular blogger/gossip columnist had to say about her; "She blew it, Everybody knows Britney lip-syncs, but that's because she dances so much. She barely even danced in this. It was so bad. It was painful. It was embarrassing. And I loved it!"

Don’t worry brit, I’m still a fan. You’re still my girl! I know u did the right thing. U just have to take it slow. You did great for a comeback. Gimme more? your single? Definitely works for me; I could listen to the song forever!

The performance at the VMAs may not be BRITNEY QUALITY, I’d say, next time brit, next time!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel sorry for Britney. Looks like she didn't even rehearse? Her lipsynching was also off?

So much hype for her appearance and wala lang pala?

Sayang.

BoBoT said...

ewan ko ba. anong nangyayari sa lola mo.
but i still love her. magkamatayan na..hehe

Anonymous said...

nakita ko performance ni brit sa yahoo. kalokah! maybe she's just nervous. di bale, meron pa naman next time!

Anonymous said...

kaawa awang britney spears.. bwahahaha, buti na lang sexy pa rin si beyonce.. lalala... :)

BoBoT said...

ok fine. warlahin ba si britney ko. B&B forever ok...

har har har!

Kat said...

hi bobot. sa totoo lang, when brit's career started, i was an instant fan. i got a copy of her first two albums but later i just kind of got over her. well now, i think her reputation isn't as good as before. i have not seen her performance yet but based on how you described it, it didn't look pleasing. wala nalang unta sya gipa-perform if she didn't seem ready (to save her from the embarrassment) hay! poor brit.