Monday, September 17, 2007

I have nothing....

Nothing much to do right now, nothing much to write either.

So I have decided to post the comment of J for me from Katz latest post about “gay friendship”. I can’t help not to post this. Made my day J!
eto xa:

ano 'to? topic of the week? :)last nite (after work), i was watching queer as folk (2nd time). i actually enjoy watching this show. it fascinates me talaga. fascinating ang gay characters sa show - macho gay, feminine gay, you don't look gay but you're gay. nakakatuwa yun show pero meron moral lesson naman. it helps me to understand people who are gay. tapos ngayon gay friendship ang topic mo? i'll definitely have a say on this :)
friendly and bubbly - yes, i totally agree! kasi si soul sistah super friendly and bubbly sa email, video call, conversation. we can talk about anything, you name it. i always have fun talking with him. kulang na kulang nga ang oras. kung pwede nga lang i-extend ang work hrs namin pareho. super dami kasi ng kwentuhan. never a dull moment kapag kausap mo sya.
honest - sobra! he gives you a straight answer. minsan too detail *lol* kalokah pero natural sa kanya yun eh.
fashion consultant - lately, sya ang fashion consultant ko. he'll tell you what he thinks is good. up to you if you want to take his advice pero syiempre, follow ko sya *hehehe* trendy and he's got the look - basta you can tell from all his photos. he stood out! kasi sya yun pinaka sa lahat!!! you gotta see him in shirt and a tie. the colours he choose really suit him. bagay na bagay nga sya sa corporate world. bongga! mapa-casual, semi-formal, formal - bagay lahat sa kanya.
a good conversationalist - you learn a lot from him. smart guy! he knows how to spice up the conversation. wala ako masabi!
sweet - when he talks, so lambing. basta hindi gayish! has a good heart and appreciates you as his friend - a genuine person! may chemistry agad from the start. you get to know him better each day.
trustworthy - you can tell from day 1. once you earn that trust, friends for life na kayo :) he won't hesitate to share his world with you!!!

I was at Katz blogsite this AM when I learned something good has written about me by my friend J. I was sooo touched by her kind words again. She always does that.

To J, I truly hope I could live up to your expectations. Thank you so much J. I have said this lines before and i'm gonna say it again; you’re the most charismatic, genuinely and kind person I have ever known..the biggest heart, remember that.

With that, let me leave ya’ll with a quotation from Dale Carnegie which goes:

“You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years of trying to get other people interested in you”
Thats all for now, I have to catch up on updates, haven’t been updating a lot lately..eek. And I'll try to get the pictures during peggys’ bday posted tom.

P.S. Pls visit Katz blogsite. She had interesting stories to tell at http://www.simplykat.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Kat said...

kahit ako, na touch sa comment ni sis Jaleesa. :)

thanks for linking my blog in this entry, bobot. free publicity tuloy hihihi

Anonymous said...

my my my... ang reply ko sa topic ni katz ginawa mong blog entry *lol*

baka tanungin mo na naman ako ng "true ba yan J?" nakakalokah yan tanong mong yan *lol*

here is my answer... yes, it is! :) i mean every single word i have said about you.

thank you sa "words of wisdom." memorise mo ba yan quote? *hihihi*

napaiyak naman ako sa mga sinabi mo tungkol sa'kin. you're so sweet!

thank you for everything!

hugzzzz hugzzzz hugzzzz

BoBoT said...

hi katz,

free publicity talga yan. u deserved it daba?

ingatz

BoBoT said...

na amazed ka b?

kaya post ko ung comment mo sa entry ni katz pra maiba naman daba?

and you deserved it.

Kat said...

salamat bobot! :)