Saturday, September 8, 2007

Thank you....

I just wanna say thank you to all those who went out of their way and commented on my blog’s latest posting for the weekend. It truly does bring a smile on my face on a Saturday morning. Saturday has always been a struggle for me. It’s like the day would never end, prang ang tagal ng oras. I guess some of you would agree with me.

Anyway, I had a great time last weekend! The party at ranco was perfect to enjoy after a week of pressure at work at both of my job. A fellow RAGI member Tess celebrated her birthday. It was like me attending a cake festival. Her celebration was flooded with a variety of cake from friends. Gosh, I may need to shed some extra pounds for this week. I enjoyed the cheese cake and the spag so much that I think I over ate myself. MR had something to do with this. She had improved her culinary skills over the years. Another Ysabella in the making of Riyadh*lolz*.

The party at ranco has definitely been the highlight of my weekend. Friday was just a bore. I didn’t do my laundry kasi wala na namang tubig and nung nagkaron na I had to report for work naman. I had no choice but to bring all my office clothes to the laundry shop. Meaning I had to spend another SR20 for that. hehe!

Anyway, to my fellow bloggers thanks again. Thank you na rin to all those who visited my blog and never had the time to comment. I truly appreciate your visit!

PS. To J, thanks for the messages last weekend and for the call today. Truly hope u had a great time at the party with ur family and friends.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

special mention na naman name ko. i love this *lol*

you are welcome seksi!

hugzzz

Anonymous said...

video po *hehehe*

nakakalokah!

sorry last nite ha. i was taking off my make up. ayaw ko naman makita mo ako na parang meron akong black eye coz of my eyeliner *lol*

video po *hehehe*

i went to church this morning. include kita sa prayers ko. tapos request ko kay lord na parusahan yun umaapi sa'yo sa 2nd job mo *hehehe* bad ko noh? i'm sure agree si lord sa request ko.

how was your laundry yesterday? did you finish everything?

ingatz

Anonymous said...

nakita mo na ang aking photo session? hahahaha.

walang magawa last weekend kaya photo shoot kami.