Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Video Calling....


Jaleesa & I (tomboyan..lolz)

Waaahhhhhh….something strange happen to me just this pm. Sis Jaleesa video called me. Na weird-out lang ako. Hehe. She’s actually in Melbourne and I’m here in Riyadh. I just can’t believe we’d go as far as video calling each other up *lol*. It was sooo funny, we were speechless, grasping our breath and consciously fixing ourselves at how we’d look on the video at both ends. That was really awkward!

I never thought the call would go thru, coz from what I know the video call here in Riyadh to other countries isn’t functioning just yet. But surprise surprise, it does work! Hahahaha! I think I just had to update myself on the technology constantly.

But so far so good. The conversation went well!

To jaleesa , I thank you gurl. I was moved by your goodness. You’re sooo sweet! I never thought it would be this beneficial to me spending so much time blogging and get to know u more. Blows my mind. Blogging will always be our common denominator. At least I am far more like a good conversationalist than Piolo. Right?

P.S. if u want to know more of my sistah, try to visit her blogsite at; http://thesearemyconfessions.blog-city.com/

P.S to P.S. the video call conve was just in time for my posting, it’s called “talk is cheap”. But I’m not saying, I’m cheap ha!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yayyy, ang photo ko na-exposed *hehehe* can't believe i am actually seeing my own photo here! seriously, i have never posted my photo online pwera lang sa friendster. sige payag ako ilagay mo yan kasi special ka :)

anyway, it was good talking with you. grabe, as in live na live ang conversation natin ha *hehehe* had to fix my hair a little bit kasi nga magulo coz of the bloody hairnet sa work.

you are definitely a good conversationalist than piolo! grabe, wala talaga ako masabi. basta, such a good feeling nung nakausap kita.

guapa talaga!!!

thanks for calling also.

ingatz and get plenty of sleep ha.

hugzzz

p.s.
yun ciggy itapon mo na yan *lol*

Anonymous said...

gosh i didn't know that either. how about al jawal is it capable of video call? hope so. but hey there is problem i don't have 3g phone. i have to buy first. wait lang. hahaha

Anonymous said...

hey gurl got one comment from jaleesa. i was really surprised when i saw her name on the comment. you know how it feels when you see somebody whom you really don't know and post comment on your blog. it is really something special. tsek?

BoBoT said...

tnx J, napapayag kitang ipost pic mo dito..hehe. mwah mwah for that.

kaloka nga mhel eh, pede pla video call to other countries. pro i tried dubai na from here. pede rin

happy blogging mhel.