Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Hey u, WELCOME BACK!!!

Just a quick update!

Today is like crazy I got a call from a friend moments ago. He’s back in Riyadh now. God, I just can’t believe he’s back. We lost touch for like a couple years and now he’s truly here. He surprised me with a call. I was just speechless. I dunno what to say. Actually he’s a former colleague; we work at the same company before. He was soo nice to me all along. I won’t forget that.

If you’re reading these, you know who u are, I just wanna say THANK YOU my friend. I welcome you back!

Soooo great to hear from you again.

Good luck to you!!!

P.S. hey guys, it’s Wednesday, it'll be my off tom and fri…the next two days I am going to be VERY busy, tonight after I get home from work I am probably going to go to sleep considering I have a busy 2 days coming up.

So until Friday, probably there will be no updates and new posting from me. Be back on sat. Anyway, you’re all free to post ur comments at my chatbox.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's nice of him to call you.

actually, i miss hanging out with my friend. his parents died from a train accident here. every time i try to call him, di nya sinasagot phone nya. my friends told me lahat ng friend nya nilayuan nya ever since that incident. makes me sad :(