Saturday, August 25, 2007

Just Something....

stage kuningkuning
emotions @ the pool
look at anita, best in pose award..hahahaha
dugmok ang show..
w/ dave & allan

Ahhhhhh, I don’t even know where to begin. These past 2 days have been one of the best and the worst of my life. I got to have more fun with the party and the khalda sports fest 2007 that I have attended all in one night. It was definitely a hooked up! And a bad day yesterday (I don’t even want to talk about it, just don’t wanna ruin my day, eh)

The parties I have attended were awesome, the food was great, and everyone was friendly. The khalda sports fest event was definitely an event I could never miss on attending. Although Allain and I were late and what’s funny, we got lost in our way to the straha (venue), still it was all worth it. I really don’t have the sense of direction in me eversince. Hahaha!

Sooo I got some good pictures posted as u can see. It was all taken at the Khalda Sports Fest 2007. These are last minute pictures which I have taken but I was very focused on taking pictures for my blog and yah all.
Enjoy the pix!

P.S. To my friend Jaleesa. It was nice chatting with you last Wednesday night. Thanks too for sharing with me some of your thoughts. You started my weekend really something memorable. Keep it cool gurl!

PS to PS. Before I forget, I would like to say welcome back Mother R, thanks for the cutie flipflops na pasalubong. I’ll see u soon, ok!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

yahoooo, special mention ang name ko dito. feeling ko tuloy kumuha ako ng friendship award *hehehe* seriously, thanks talaga kahit antok na antok ka na. next time, just tell me you want to go. di naman kasi ako psychic noh *lol*

as always, ikaw na naman yun "pinaka" sa photo!!!

btw, my dad saw your blog coz i was checking for updates. kwento ko na lang sa'yo next time online ka.

i hope this is the beginning of our great friendship.

huggzzzzz

ingatz

BoBoT said...

hey J, natuwa na naman ako sa comment mo.

of course special mention k tlaga. i had fun nga sa usapan natin last wed, eh ur supposed to be asleep pa, 6am pa lng sa melbourne when we chatted. pero ayun ur wide awake becoz of me. although late at night na rin dito sa riyadh nun. kaso lng daming intermission coz i had to smoke pa, u know what i mean..hehehe!

ayan na naman, flattered na naman ako. talgang pinaka ha? hehe! sa picture lang yan.

say hi to ur dad for me ok.

tnx ha for staying late with me last wed.

mwah mwah!

God Bless!

Anonymous said...

may palo ka nga pala sa'kin for smoking! siguro panay na naman smoke mo dyan noh? *lol* kung ako yun colleague mo, itatago ko lahat yun ciggy mo sabay tapon sa bin. pls try to quit ha.

syiempre ikaw ang "pinaka"! nice shirt btw.

talk to you soon. hugzzz

Anonymous said...

i'll leave a msg here since your chatbox is banned at your work. bwisit na IT *lol*

on ka sa gmail?

got your msg sa blog ko. thanks. madaming guapo sa gnc dito. minsan, dumadaan lang ako para tingnan sila *hahaha*

BoBoT said...

hey J, i'm online now!

gooooo gurl, lets chat

Kat said...

i'm lovin' your outfit. "kewlness" hehe.

i like pink and brown together!

BoBoT said...

tnx kat. h r u?

Kat said...

me? gi-sipOn tawon. parehos mi ni sis jaleesa. hehe

BoBoT said...

na lagi kat, uso jud karon ang sip-on sah? pureso take ta ani ug vit. c kada adlaw. maau n lng pra mapug ngan ang takud takud.

ingatz